View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 11:10 PM   #7
Fireblaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminx View Post
theminx I tried my best.
I could only snap 21 times with te rubber band, with only 5 times on my clit. My whole pussy was burning, so I had to stop. I didn't have a hair brush so I switched to my leather flogger, and flogged my poor pussy 100 times (tried make it up to missed rubber band snaps, but I know it does not sufficient at all.)
Since vaginal insertions are over my limits, I replaced it with a clit clamp made up of a hair clip and again tried with rubber band. I could only survive 10 of them on my raw pussy. At the end my pussy was burning, sore and hurt. And I know that I deserve it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you sir, but I'll accept any number of spanks on my cunt with other implements I have (flogger, plastic spatula, belt or ruler) as a punishment if you desire so.

And also, a detailed report is the only proof I can present you at the moment.

Thank you for your time.
Well, since you couldn't complete the band snaps, now you have to do 500 spanks on your pussy,
100 with plastic spatula, sitting in front of the mirror with legs split and watching yourself.
100 with flogger, standing in front of the window with one leg on the window.
100 with belt, in front of the window lying on back with ass raised in air.
100 with ruler with the edge side, in front of the window sitting on arm chair with legs on the arm rest with blindfold on.
100 with ruler, same position as before on arm chair, it will be better if you tie your legs to the arm rest.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote