Originally Posted by bbuck View Post
1) 47
2) Ruler
3) Standing, legs spread apart. No falling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
1) 80
2) Flogger
3) Sit in front of the mirror with legs spreaded open, and spread your pussy lips too with clips. Watch yourself spank and everytime you spank say I am sorry I won't repeat it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
1) 47 + 80
2) Rubber Band
3) Stay infront of the mirror and use a rubber band to punish your pussy and clit. Pull it away as far as you can and let it bounce on your pussylips.
After the first 47 you can take a 2 minutes break. Then do the rest. Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebennett View Post
1) 97
2) Spatula
3) Sit in front of the mirror with legs spreaded open, and spread your pussy lips too with clips
Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Leather belt
On your back, legs spread and in the air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Five sets of five
Your choice, but something different each set
Standing on one leg. Switch legs every set. If your other foot touches the ground during the set, add an additional set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Ruler
On all fours
Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
Belt
Standing on one leg with the other on a high surface.
Thank you very much all of you people for the spanks. I totally received about 235 spankings with different instrumnets and my master is very happy about how the punishment went.
Right now I'm sitting on a arm chair, spredaing my legs on the arms so that sore and wet pussy is on display, as as orderded by my master. My pussy is really burning and sore, and my slutty pussy deserves this punishment.

Thanks again for everyone.
(P.S. And the thread is not closed yet😉 he says that everytime someone posts on this from now on, I will still get the punishment.)
theminx is offline   Reply With Quote