View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 01:29 PM   #12
Speedwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfae View Post
Ahhhhhhh I did my first omeagle hour this morning as soon as I woke up. That was humiliating!! The very first person I landed on was there the whole time. He was playing with himself and sometimes would stop to act like he was fucking me with what I thought was the base of a light bulb. Then he used it on himself so it was some kind of masturbation device that was like a clear see through globe? He also stop playing with himself to pretend to lick my pussy. I was so anxious and humiliated. I thought for sure he would move on to the next person after a bit and the thought of another person seeing me splayed open and wet was too much. I came so many times! I'm so embarrassed! Now i start my day at and pulsing... I'm not looking forward to 300 squats! Maybe I'll do them during my plug time to distract from the hard work...
Love it! Thanks for the report. But that guy sounds real weird haha pretending to fuck and lick you. I’d just enjoy the show. What toys did you use? I’m glad you came so much from being humiliated like that
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote