View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 01:58 AM   #23
collegeboyhere

I'll be in for the next 2 hours. My kik is collegeboyhere

I'm staying at a friend's house for several days his hot brother lives here too, so I'm hoping for things I can do that pose a risk he'll catch me. But doing other stuff around the house is okay if nobody can come up with good ideas. I don't want to cum for this, but will edge up to 3 times if told to.

Also, feel free to have the task (or tasks) involve me being blindfolded, my hands or feet tied together or to something else.

The brother's room is in the basement. The top of the stairs going up from the basement opens into the living room, so I could do things there and he'd see me if he comes up to get something from the kitchen or watch TV.

There's just a hallway at the bottom of the stairs, and it opens up into his bedroom only a few feet to the right of the bottom of the stairs, and there's no door or anything separating his room from the hallway. So if I did anything on the stairs, he could very easily hear me or see me if he walked through the hallway to the bathroom down there.

Likes: semi/hidden public; outdoors (usually at night); bondage; cbt, nipple torture, and candle/wax play; sounding; piss drinking; electrostimulation; and being blackmailed.

Dislikes: body writing; being on live cam, like being on Chaturbate; tasks and dares involving anal; and anything in public that's ridiculously risky (but open to being pushed on this).

Limits: crossdressing, family, permanent, findom, scat, blood, and social suicide.
collegeboyhere is offline   Reply With Quote