View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 09:59 AM   #1
AboSarieli
Account Banned

Default I lost a bet and I have to do any picture dare I receive (within limits)

33 male, from Europe, I lost a bet with someone and I have to do any picture dares (not involving other people) I receive from anyone on this thread during the next 24 hours. When I accepted the bet I thought this was a site for dares, but I can now see it's kind of NSFW. I really don't have much experience with that kind of thing. I hate not keeping my word, especially because my request if I won the bet was also big, but of a different nature. And because I need to value my work relationship with this person, me being their boss and everything (but I guess that is another story). I hope this thread goes unnoticed (please).

You have to specify how I need to send the picture (on picture request per post) to you and PLEASE respond to this thread as soon as you received the picture (the winner watches this thread and needs to have confirmation I did my forfeit). But better don't ask anything and let this go unnoticed. I don't think I'm prepared.

Limits: everything anal/ass, piss and scat, toys, crossdressing, messy, illegal, shaving, permanent damage.
AboSarieli is offline   Reply With Quote