Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 04:01 PM   #297
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

[LIST][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes ♥
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes almost never wearing any underwear ;P
[*]have you ever flashed? yes often ♥
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes often ;P
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes ♥
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes very often ♥
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes very often ♥
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes not in center of city but anywhere else ;P
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes Aylin and i always dare us each other and also getdare ♥
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes aylin for example ♥
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? car: yes, bus: yes, train: yes, plane and boat: no ♥
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? ive driven a car naked yes ♥
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? for sure ;P but its complicated for cars with a gear stick :/
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes often ♥
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes often also blindfolded ;P
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes ill do anything they can use me ;P
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes for sure ♥
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? i guess the most people which saw me at the same time were like 10 but it wasnt my choice.. a big group of strangers saw me in the park *-* probably there were other dares with even more people seing me but this ones in my mind right now ♥
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? same as above ;P
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? youre kidding huh? ;P thats my dream!... im just way not daring enough so far *-* but wanna do that someday ♥ maybe in holidays in another country or so ♥
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? i love doing public outdoor dares anyway so i guess yes ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: