View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 08:35 PM   #25
Andre_Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Seems like it is TIME to add some DISTANCE to your adventure.

Perhaps you should have a vibrating butt plug or vibrating cock toy, or both, on for the event!
We have quite the toy collection, so both your wishes come true! She'll be in control of them during the walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
I will add DISTSNCE again.

Suggestion : you should hold something with your buttocks, every time you drop it you have to go back to point A and dtsrt the walk again.
She thinks this is an interesting idea any suggestions what? Going back to start is unlikely but maybe another punishment or something I need to bring with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Hide well!

I hope you are barefoot. If you werent going to be...you should be now.

What is the temp going to be like. Can we get you wet to make it more miserable?

Enjoy
It will be quite chilly so barefoot won't happen. She said probably not safe to be wet on top of cold weather. Any other suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Hmm WORD then

Something like "Take pictures" or "spank here" on your butt would be fun (or a hand print / stencil on your butt). Sounds like a scary but fun night so far. Hope you'll report back after?
She added these to the list! She said it will be a surprise which ones she picks before. Yes I have to report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdare View Post
I'm going with PLACE - a gay bar!
She laughed quite hard at this one. We only know of one, could make for an interesting night if this is picked, near the city center!

Count so far:
TIME - 5
DISTANCE -7
WORD -3
EDGE -1
PLACE - 24hr store, gay bar,
HIDE -1
Posts -24(Counting this one, just shy of halfway...)

dislikes: being caught, pain

limits: messy things, permeant, friends, family, etc.

PM Dares

Last edited by Andre_Switch; 12-25-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Andre_Switch is offline   Reply With Quote