View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #104
gieke
Distinguished Member

Ok, for today, i first want to say to that i now have 4 pens up my ass, and it really hurts

For your next dare, you are to get a condom and inflate it with water.
When it's nice and big, tie a knot in it, and put it in the freezer.
You are to let this condom freeze, and use it as an anal ice dildo untill it melts.
Be carefull not to make much of a fucking motion, since ice has a numbing effect,and might mask the pain of an injury.

Go to the store, and buy some grapes.
In your now cleaned ass, you shall fit as many grapes as possible, without crushing the grapes. Once they are all in, wait 5 minutes, and get them out.
For every crushed grape, you will spank your ass 10 times.

Since i heard u like enema's, we'll now try if you can get a faucet in your ass.
If you can get one in, turn the water on low, and let it run until you think that your enema is complete.

I guess the ultimate goal of an anal gape is being able to be fisted, so let's try that. Lube up your hand, and slowly insert it into your ass. Take your time to explore how your ass feels on the inside

Ofcourse, anal gapes are also usefull for writing Put as many markers in your ass as possible, and lay down a piece of paper on the ground. Now try to write your name (opennina) on the paper, also write down the number of pens you put in your ass.

This paper is the proof that you have an anal gape. You should keep it to evaluate the number of pens you can get in your ass.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote