View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 03:28 AM   #32
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
After the vibrator, put your plug back in if it is out, spank your pussy and each tit 10 times with anything but your hands..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
No cumming yet, but you may use your vibrator again for 10 minutes on your pussy immediately after the spanking!
My hairbrush was the closest thing I could find and I rushed to my living room

I stood facing my bedroom door so that I could atleast understand if my roomie woke up.

Pushed the plug back in my ass, it was great that I am so goddamn wet! Then I pulled my shorts upto my knees and spanked my pussy with the back of the hairbrush. Each touch had me weak in my knees and only I know how I stopped myself from moaning out loud!

Then I pulled my shorts back up and pulled my top up to my neck. Spanking my tits was hot but the pain actually helped me get my mind of needing an orgasm so that was a good thing!

I'm back in my room. Thankfully she is dead asleep.

I still have the plug in my ass. When do I take it off?

10 more mins of vibe is going to be an impossible challenge now to complete the time without cumming! I'm going to fail but lets see if I can somehow hold back! I'm dripping so much and my clit Is literally throbbing right now!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote