Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 08:56 AM   #22
sandie1

I was being punished because I had a report to do for uni, and over 4 weeks to do it. Instead of doing it in a reasonable time, I left it until the night before to start. This meant that I rushed through it, and still ended up handing it in 2 days late. Unsurprisingly when I got feedback for it, it was marked as "below expected standard". I seem to have developed a habit of leaving work to the last minute, but this was the first time that it had been reflected in the mark that I got for it. There was no excuse for it being late or so poorly completed, other than I was too lazy to get started with it, and couldn't be bothered putting any effort into it when I did do it. Which is why I deserved to be punished for it.

I started by spanking my arse with the charging cord. Again, it was the only thing I could think of that was quiet enough to use, but it really stings. I took my shorts and underwear off, and gave myself 12 spanks. It probably would have hurt a lot more if I had a better angle, but it still hurt quite a bit.

The spanks to my breasts hurt a lot more. I was wincing with every one, and 12 on each felt like so many! At least a couple of them landed on each nipple which hurt like hell. And certainly didn't make the rubber band snaps any easier to do. I'm sure the last time I did that I only managed 3 on each side, so I knew 6 was going to be a challenge. Every time I let the band go, I was so shocked at how much it hurt. By the time I was finished, both of my breasts and nipples were stinging like mad. I really wanted to stop there and feel sorry for myself for a bit. But I knew I still had the worst part to complete.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned how much I hate deep heat? I was dreading it so much. I think this time was worse than the last time I had to apply it because I knew exactly how bad it would be. There was no way to convince myself that it wouldn't hurt too much. I started by applying the cream to my clit, then rubbing it inside my pussy. It started burning almost immediately, and I desperately wanted to take it off. I must have the worst luck in the world, because as soon as I finished rubbing it into my pussy, my doorbell rang. I had ordered delivery that was meant to be over an hour away. So I quickly threw on a dressing gown to cover myself before answering the door. It was not easy trying to be polite when it felt like my pussy and clit had been lit on fire. After locking the door, I took my dressing gown off, and applied the cream inside my arse before setting a five minute timer and going off to the corner. It was so difficult trying to stand still and ignore the burning, but any time I moved it also made the burning in my arse much worse. So I stood as still as I could and waited 5 minutes for the timer to go off. It felt a lot longer than 5 minutes, and as soon as the timer went off, I came out of the corner, and wiped the deep heat off, before getting dressed again. Even after wiping it away, it still kept burning, for maybe another 20 minutes before it really settled. Which gave me plenty of time to think about how badly I wanted to avoid another experience with deep heat.

Thank you for punishing me. You're right, I do know that it's not acceptable to be leaving things to the last minute, and only making a half hearted attempt. This was a very good reminder to get things done properly, and on time.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandie1 for this post: