View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 12:44 AM   #17
sluttymeowmeow

Default Slutty time at the gym

I have been extremely busy with work lately. I always get extra horny when stressed. R was busy and my KMF was not visiting my city so I had to make do. I usually dress super slutty at the gym. I do think it makes me workout better. I was also craving some cock. I went yesterday wearing peach leggings a size too small and a pastel blue sports bra. I remove the cups so my nipples will show and always go a size down. My head was freshly shaved as I love the glistening bald dome look when I'm sweaty and my pits are hairy. I did a few upper body exercises in lewd positions while recording myself. I love masturbating to my own recordings. Yesterday, I was really craving cock and wanted a good hard fuck. There's this dark tall rather strong and thick man at the gym who I have seen looking at me. We are friends of sorts. I know where he works and that he's single and 31. I went to him after I had finished my workout of thee day at about 9pm. I asked him very directly if he wanted to hookup with me. He looked surprised but nodded. We picked up our things and started walking to my place. I filled him in on my kinks. He didn't say much but nodded. I was so wet while we were walking.

The moment we shut the door behind us after entering my apartment he put me on my knees. Stroked my bare head with one hand and thumbed my lip with his other. I sucked on his thumb while he pulled down my sports bra to make my fat titties hang out of it it. I watched as he played with my nipples. He then dropped his shorts. His cock was straining his sports compression underwear. It was clearly very thick and large. Possibly my largest. It was making my mouth water and it smelt all sweaty and musky.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote