View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 11:10 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Question

Very interesting insights, Sabina. And up to a certain degree I second that.

To me, I would LOVE this idea, I had fantasies of games and challenges, and the one who wins doms the other. I even tried to write a story about one of those ideas. However, I don't see it would be very realistic. Like Sabina and her previous speakers already mentioned, a lot of people will not want it or would not feel comfortable. Or two people need to be in a very special mood, which rarely to never happens for both of them. So it will almost certainly never happen. (Sure it can be there a people that actually do this successfully, but I think this is very rare.)

It is like in a relationship, where the girl almost never wants to be in charge, so she never will domme her boyfriend. (Again, there are exceptions. But statistically speaking, it is rare.) Or if, then only for a very short session, very rarely. I don't know any successfull relationship where the girl domms the boy (at least without getting any money from it), but I know some couples which are perfectly happy where the boy domms the girl.
I think this is a big pity, but I accept the world as it is and find my own ways.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote