View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 10:32 AM   #5
Sabina
getDare Devil

Interestingly controversial theme is this.

My personal opinion:
Being a Switch, for me the question is pointless becouse is not in the dynamic of play.
Switches most of times are not understood and they is blamed to “top from bottom” or not real play intense or can not choose where to stay.
I belive all the opposite, becouse we are true sadist when play the role of Domme (becouse have experience having been submissive and understand mind dynamics) and obedient submissive leaning to brat (becouse we know how is important for a Dom to have a good play partner!) when in the mood to submit

Back at the original question:
When I Domme, I not real think interesting to offer it, most becouse a pure submissive would not do: is matter of respect toward the Dom/Domme and most often, for the lack of ideas (like someone written before, and I have seen in some play partners in the past)

When I submit, I think it could just be a wrong offer with no real added fun, like a wrong key suddenly hit on the piano during concert

But this is just my opinion, curious to read the opinion of some genuine submissive only and topping only people!

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post: