View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #42
bodacious
Distinguished Member

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? That awkward first time where you don't know what the guy likes
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The joy I get from pleasuring others
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I never try to get eye contact. I'm too weak for that and I would lose all will-power to continue because I would feel like I'm embarrassing myself.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) I like licking it, if I'm comfortable enough. I may even suck on the shaft alone. If I get bored with the head.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I don't really like playing with balls. I'm uncomfortable with them, to be honest. Lol, unless the guy asks me to, I probably won't.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? The guys I've given BJs are not into that. (There's a stigma in the black community, smh.)
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I'm always a fan of deepthroating, but with that said, all the guys I've given BJs have had thick cocks. I prefer average length, if it's thick as well.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? No, I like to be coaxed into trying different things, unless I'm in an adventurous mood.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? If I'm being forced to do anything, it involves a head shoving a cock down my throat and controlling my breathing. It makes it hotter, and I don't get tired from the repetitive motion.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I swallow so I don't really notice the amount...
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? LOOOOOVE it.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Meh, I would try it.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I don't like washing my hair (black girl problems, lol) so I try to avoid that as much as possible (it's happened once tho, and I didn't wash it out.)
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Stomach, chest.. yes to both.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Why waste cum like that? It would be better in my mouth..
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Originally because I didn't want to make a mess. The first time I did a BJ, I spat and it was gross. The second time it got all over me. It's just convenient to swallow. (and now it's a turn on)
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Sometimes, if it's on me, I play with it.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Either way my neck hurts, but 69 or something L shaped is always good.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I like to be masturbated while sucking him off. I usually stop and just enjoy the waves of ecstasy. I feel like maybe that turns him on a little (it sure as hell helps me).
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Yes, gangbang fantasy.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? I'm scared to ask anything.. Lol, I'm really timid as a person. But by request, I'd be willing to try anything.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) It only varies if I'm tired. I mostly stick to hard and fast, then I change positions while licking and stroking.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I'm kinda sloppy, with drool soaking the shits when I'm done. I can't really help that tho...
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I have 1 1/2 times. I practice whenever I get the chance (but at the same time, I never tell the guy when I'm doing it).
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes, it's sexy. And it would probably make me super wet
Anything extra you want to say? Umm... no.

Misc
How important is the location to you? I like big comfortable beds, but I have given in a car before (as well as received). Maybe one day, I'll go full public or something.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yes, location matters and it has to match my mood. If I'm not comfortable, then it's gonna affect my work.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Depends on my mood. If I'm just horny, then cold and dank could hype me up more.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Depends on my mood, yet again. Sometimes I feel adventurous, especially lately.
Do you want to control the event? No, unless I'm feeling hurt or tired, I don't care too much about how my mouth is being used or how I'm positioned.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yesss suh. It's better than an awkward silence where the only sound is me making wet suction noises.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? I always want to be submissive, regardless but all of my relationships are very vanilla. With that said, I have never been degraded.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? No. That's kinda tacky and screams prostitute, not one of my turn ons.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No. It's too detached. Like, if it isn't coming straight from the tap, it's not good enough.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? The first time I gave a BJ my then boyfriend told me not to use my teeth. Because I wasn't watching him, I eventually relaxed, however my teeth occasionally grazed him and at one point, I feel like I may have bit him. We never talked about it, but I feel like that was the lowest point in my sex life.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote