View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
dontgetcaught

So I have a big cum fetish and am curious about squirt so I wanted to make a few questions for all you kinky people here on gd

1. Guys, can your wife/gf squirt when she orgasms?
Girls, can you squirt when you orgasm?
Wife has not squirted, we haven’t spent much energy on it honestly. Might need to change that!
2. Guys, can you stay hard after you cum?
Girls, can your man stay hard after?
Typically no, I can’t. There have been a few times when I was super horny and came quickly that I actually was able to stay hard. I’ve noticed if I immediately try to stimulate by jerking or penetration my sensitivity will make me soft. If I give it 3-5 minutes I can be ready again.
3. Guys, have you tasted your own cum? and if so, do you like it?
Girls, do you like the taste of cum?
Yes, I don’t find it pleasing but I really really want to find it delicious for some reason. Don’t know how to get there.
4. Would you drink a glass full of cum or squirt?
I would most likely gag. I would consider squirt though because I love my wife’s juices!
5. Would you eat a meal that was coated in a thick layer of cum?
I’ve only been able to do it once but every time I think about it, I get so hard. I want this to be a normal everyday thing for me (secret fetish) but without being forced to do it I don’t think I’ll ever get there.
6. Would you go out in public with cum on your clothes?
Not on the outside. Unless it was night.
7. Would you go out in public with cum on your face?
No, I can’t even imagine.
8. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lick it up? OR You can only cum/squirt once a month.
I would rather lick it up! It would be so hard at first but maybe this is what I should do to start liking the taste of my own cum.
9. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lean upside down to do it on your own face? OR only be allowed to cum/squirt with a stranger watching.
If it was a stranger in person than I’d have to say on my face. If it was on my phone I could do it with a stranger. I’d love to have a stranger watch but I don’t know if I could ever get myself into that kind of position.
10. Would you rather: Take a bath in a tub full of cum or squirt?
Squirt!
11. Would you rather: Only be able to cum when you are outside? OR only be able to cum with something up your ass?
Both are excellent options to me!!
12. If you could have a single, one-time-only, hour long, continuous orgasm, would you do it?
If you mean one singular orgasm in my whole life then no way. But if I could still orgasm normally then yeah no doubt, sounds unbelievable!

So I clearly also have a cum fetish but at the same time I have a very difficult time with my own cum… What a predicament haha!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post: