View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:04 AM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Alarm Please decide my fate.

Tonight as soon as I am home alone for the night, I intend to build my dog cage and reinforce it with metal zip ties all over.

Then I have a time lock padlock and intend to lock myself up in the cage for as long as you vote for, I will include several options for stuff to add to make it harder for me, the thread will have a poll on and these are the options to vote for:

1) add 5 mins
2) add 30 mins
3) add 1 hour
4) Mercy - Take 20 mins off
5) add a blindfold (one vote is for blindfold 2 votes for isolation hood) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
6) add a gag (one vote for ball, 2 votes for penis gag) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
7) add handcuffs (one vote is in front 2 votes is behind) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
8) add leg bondage (only needs one vote) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
9) add anal hook (only needs one vote) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
10) add Scat, if gag is selected this will be locked in with it, if not i will have to eat before release (only needs one vote) + comment or pm 1,2,3 or 4 to also add or remove time
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote