Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 10:50 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

You’re alone when you wake. You had slept very deeply, and you look around the room. Had you dreamt everything? You pull the sheet off yourself and look down between your legs. Nope, not a dream, there’s a stain on the lower sheet. You feel a twinge of embarrassment, why had Emily left without waking you? Was she embarrassed, ashamed?

It’s late, so you hurriedly shower and dress and head over to the chalet to start cleaning up. You’re surprised when you arrive to find that Emily is there.

“Morning.” She says brightly, smiling at you.

“Is everything Ok?” You ask. She looks at you.

“Of course” she says. “Why do you ask?”

“Well… Last night…” You pause. “And you weren’t there when I woke up…” You’re feeling embarrassed, unsure. Emily smiles and walks over to you.

“You were sleeping so soundly” she’s looking at you. “So pretty, and I didn’t want to wake you.” You blush “Everything is great. Are you Ok?” You breath out and nod, feel yourself smile.

“Yes, I am. Really good.” And you blush again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll clean your sheets later when I get back.” She’s smiling, looking at you. “It was great last night. Don’t worry, we’ll be doing it again.” Again you blush, but a feeling of relief floods through you. You’re surprised, you know you definitely like guys, but last night had been incredible, and you know you want to repeat it. You smile at her.

“I’d like that…” Emily moves closer to you, you watch her. She reaches her hand out and grabs your butt and gives it a squeeze. She looks at you and smiles.

“I told you, I want that” she says and you blush again, but it’s wonderful to feel wanted, desired. She’s still running her hand over your butt, caressing it, squeezing it, looking at you, grinning. “Looks like I’ve corrupted you eh?”

“Oh… I still like guys. It’s just…” Your voice tails off and she laughs quietly, gives your butt another squeeze.

“You just like sex, and that’s cool.” She’s looking at you, winks. “Who doesn’t.” She steps away from you, still looking at you. “I want to see it. Now.”

“What?”

“Your butt. I want to see it now Lesley.” She’s looking at you, a smile still playing on her lips.

“Oh… Really?” You look around the kitchen. “Here?”

“That’s what I said. Now, here.” You lick your lips, this feels different to last night somehow. “You want to show me don’t you.” It’s not a question, again you lick your lips, but the way she’s saying it, telling you straight up she wants to see you, not asking, telling. It turns you on and you realize you do want to show it to her. You breath in. Emily takes a few steps back and leans back against the kitchen counter, never taking her eyes off you. Waiting.

“What should I…”

“Do what feels right.” She says quietly. “We’re alone here.” Again you lick your lips, recognize arousal growing fast.

You hesitate a moment, then pull off your jacket. You’re going to show her your butt, that’s what she’s said she wants, but you’re going to strip completely. It’s what you want. You have no idea why, this exhibitionist streak must be getting stronger. Still looking at Emily you pull off your sweater, then your shirt, then unclip your bra and drop it. It feels incredible and your nipples are already hard.

“Lovely.” Emily murmers quietly and you blush.

You kneel down and unlace your boots, pull them off then stand again. Trembling lightly you look at her.

“You sure there’s no-one here?” Emily smiles and nods.

With a deep breath you undo your jeans, pull them down and off, pulling your socks off with them. You look again at Emily, then pull your panties down, kick them from your feet and stand naked, looking at her. Your arousal has surged. You swallow.

“Turn around and show me your lovely ass Lesley.” Slowly you do as she has said. You’re trembling, with arousal, with fear? You don’t know. You hear her voice. “Put your hands on your head.” You breath in deeply trying to calm your beating heart and do it. You stand on display. You’re amazed how good it feels. You start as you feel her hand stroking your butt, try to turn your head to look at her. “Mmmm… Lovely.” She’s gently running her hand over your butt cheeks, it tickles, then you feel her fingers start to slide up and down between them, pushing in. You gasp quietly, but still don’t move. Your legs are shaking. You feel her fingers run over your asshole, stroking gently and you let out a quiet moan. Then her hands are gone. “Turn around.”

You turn to look at her. You are trembling hard, and you’re pretty sure it’s not fear at all. She walks to you and stands in front of you, she’s smiling.

“Just as gorgeous as I thought it would be.” She says quietly and again you feel yourself blush. Again you feel her hand on your skin, rubbing your thigh. Your breathing is speeding up again, she’s looking right into your eyes. Slowly her hand moves between your legs and you shudder, spread them to give her access. You feel her fingers run up and down your lips and she starts to gently masturbate you. “You are a naughty girl, aren’t you.” You blush but she laughs quietly. “Good. I like that.” You moan as she strokes you. “Lesley wants to cum again?” You moan but nod your head.

She speeds up her stroking, her fingers running little circles around your clit, teasing. You spread your legs wider, and gasp as she starts to rub you, slowly at first, but speeding up almost immediately. Again you moan with pleasure, spread your legs wider and put your hands on her shoulders to support yourself. You are shaking with arousal. You lean your head against her shoulder as she masturbates you, bringing you closer to orgasm by the second. With a shudder you climax, leaning against her to stop yourself falling over, your legs feel weak, and you are breathing hard and fast. You feel her hands go around you, stroking your back and your butt. You smile contentedly. It’s not at all what you had expected, but suddenly the sex part of this working vacation is looking much more promising.

You pull yourself slowly away and stand looking at her. You wonder why you don’t feel embarrassed standing here naked in the kitchen of the chalet, but you don’t, you feel great. Well, orgasms have that effect you suppose. She’s smiling at you.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. You blush, but she’s smiling at you. “I like that. We’re going to have some fun, aren’t we.” Again you blush, but nod.

“I think so, yeah.”

“You want to put some clothes on while we get this place cleaned up?” She’s looking at you, grinning. “I don’t mind either way, I like you naked.” She winks at you as you blush again. “And I get the feeling you like being naked, don’t you.” And dammit, but you do.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: