View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:37 AM   #10
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwolf View Post
Well depending on what your building has available you could:

Go to the communal laundry area, and do your laundry naked. Say that’s the only way to make sure it all gets clean.

If you have a pool, you could go skinny dipping. Or sauna maybe.

As someone who used to deliver food, I’m also very much in favour of the nude food delivery mentioned previously.

Start at the bottom of your staircase, and take all your clothes off. Head all the way up, and then back down, leaving your clothes at the bottom.

Take a nude/lewd picture of yourself, showing as much as you’re comfortable with and print out some copies. Leave them in hidden spots around the building.
Thanks! My building doesn’t have a communal laundry so that won’t do. I’ve done naked streaks in my building before and also done skinny dipping. I’ve written about some of these in my blog if you are interested Food delivery is a good one but the delivery person so often just leaves the food at the door and by the time I get there, they are already gone. Or sometimes I don’t even hear them drop the food off. Mentioned in a reply above I might try room service in a hotel and be naked when they serve me in the room. Pictures are a limit for me. Just I have no control over where it goes or if it gets shared… just don’t feel safe with that.

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote