View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 08:50 PM   #701
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to spend 3 hours in public, wearing diapers and completing tasks. Choose 3 of the following tasks:

1) Fully soak your diapers and change in a semi-public bathroom. Change yourself into a new diaper, using two layers or a stuffer if possible. Enjoy waddling home!

2) Purchase adult sized diapers from a store (you can use self-checkout if it's too public). Bonus points if you bring this pack of diapers into the bathroom when you're changing

3) Eat your lunch in a semi-private place, making sure to wear a bib and to drink something from a bottle or sippy cup like a good baby. It doesn't have to be somewhere fully public, it can be in your car at the edge of a parking lot.

4) Keep your diapers on until tomorrow, so you better put on really thick padding.

5) Make sure a little bit of your diaper waste-band is peaking out when you're out in public

6) If you're up for messing your diapers: Drink a bottle of laxatives before you leave for the outside. Enjoy having an embarrassing 'accident', hopefully you can find somewhere private.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote