View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 01:24 PM   #38
Dice7
getDare Addict

Alright I've got myself in some trouble here. I was ordered to do the A2m version of this dare, I was terrified and grossed out by the idea but just thinking of tasting my own ass gave me the perfect humiliated but turned on feeling. I made sure to clean myself the best I could before starting and thoroughly enjoyed the dare! However I liked it a little too much, when the lady who ordered me to do it read my report of it she said omg you really are a cock hungry little sissy today aren't you. I dare you to do it again but do the standard version first and then the A2M, dont you dare go and clean up first.

I have 3 dildos, one around 6 inches and thin one around 8 inches and fairly thick and one just over 8 inches that is really fucking fat, that before today I never tried to insert.

My earlier run:
Spit a couple of times on your fingers and gently rub it onto your hole - don't enter it yet and do this 3 times with the same fingers.
2 - Do the same as role one except pour a little lube onto them instead. Tree times - same fingers. If you have no lube, use saliva.
IWAS A LITTLE NERVOUS HOW LITTLE LUBE I WAS GETTING INSIDE ME OR ON THE POTENTIAL DILDOS

Ram in the small dildo all the way and back out five times.
THIS MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE HUMILIATED AS ITS NOT TOO DIFFERNT TO MY OWN COCK (IM SLIGHTLY GIRTHIER) AND IT SLIPPED IN ME SO SO EASILY.

3 - Medium dildo - 100 pumps, slow, deep.
THIS FELT KIND OF NICE, I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE LUBE BUT I GUESS A LITTLE MANAGED TO GO A LONG WAY. I REALLY STRUGGLED TO TAKE THE FULL LENGTH BUT I FELT LIKE SUCH A SLUT IN DOGGY SLOWLY WORKING A DILDO IN AND OUT OF ME DESPERATLY TRYING TO TAKE MORE NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT FELT

No lube
FUCK

Small dildo: 600 pumps, fast, deep. Shit it out and pick it up off the floor with your teeth before sucking it clean.
I'LL BE HONEST I FOUND IT HARD TO COUNT WITH HOW FAST I WAS FUCKING MYSELF WITH THE LITTLE DICK, I STARTED IN DOGGY AND THEN MOVED TO LAYING ON MY BACK AND FINISHED IN FETAL POSITION, IT FELT REALLY FUCKING GOOD BY THE END I WANTED TO CUM. I SHOCKED MYSELF WHEN I SHAT OUT THE DILDO AND INSTANTLY DROPPED TO THE BED TO PICK IT UP WITH MY TEETH AND SUCK IT CLEAN. IT MOSTLY TASTED LIKE THE LUBE BUT A LITTLE BITTER, I HOPED IT WASN'T DIRTY.

3 - Try and get four fingers into your hole and attempt to fuck yourself.
4 - Do the above roll with three fingers, not four. You gotta suck them clean though.
3 OF YOUR OWN FINGERS IS KIND OF HARD TO DO BUT I GOT KNUCKLE DEEP AT LEAST. THIS TIME I LOOKED AT MY FINGERS BEFORE I SUCKED AND WHILE SLIMY AND WET THEY LOOKED NICE AND CLEAN

I COULD LUBE HOW I LIKED SO I MADE SURE ALL THE DILDOS WERE SQUIRTED AND LUBED UP

6 - Medium dildo: 500 pumps, moderate, ultra deep - get it right up into your slutty hole. Suck all your sluttiness off it after.
I STARTED ON MY BACK BUT I REALLY COULDN'T GET IT THAT DEEP, I MOVED INTO DOGGY AND GOT DEEPER, TRYING TO GO ULTRA DEEP WAS REALLY PAINFUL AND I THINK I RARELY GOT A THRUST IN THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE LENGTH OF THE DILDO, I FELT LIKE A FAILURE BUT A HORNY ONE. I LOOKED AT THE DILDO AND IT LOOKED A LITTLE DIRTY, NOTHING BAD BUT SOME OF THE SLIME DIDN'T LOOK LIKE LUBE! I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND MADE MYSELF DO IT, ONCE IT WAS IN MY MOUTH I HUNGRILY SUCKED AND LICKED IT CLEAN. WHAT A SLUT

6 - Cum as you push the large dildo into you as deep as you can. Remove it after and lick clean.
AND THIS IS HOW I GOT IN TROUBLE! HAVING NEVER TAKEN THIS DILDO BEFORE AND BEING VERY SCARED OF IT MY COCK STARTED TWITCHING JUST THINKING OF THE POTENTIAL PAIN. I WANTED TO BE COMFORTABLE SO I COULD WANK MY COCK TO ORGASM SO I GOT ON MY BACK AGAIN, THIS TIME I FELT MY ASS HUNGRILY SWALLOWING MORE AND MORE OF THE HUGE COCK WITH LESS RESISTANCE THAN WITH THE MEDIUM DILDO I MANAGED TO GET IT TO STAND A LITTLE IN THE BED AND I GENTLY RODE IT BALLS DEEP AS I FRANTICALLY WANKED MY DICK TO A FAST ORGASM. THE SMILE ON MY FACE WAS UNCONTROLLABLE AND WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT I WHIPPED OUT THE DILDO, DANGLED IT IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH LICKED THE TIP AND THEN TOOK IT IN MY MOUTH I TRIED TO THROAT FUCK MYSELF BUT IT WOULDN'T GET INTO MY THROAT SO I GREEDILY SUCKED AND LICKED MY JUICES OFF IT LIKE A COCKHUNGRY WHORE. I WAS SO SURPRISED AT MYSELF.

SO NOW I HAVE ROUND TWO TO DO... ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote