Originally Posted by fieldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by riya13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by riya13
Hi I'm interested in the discipline
Tell me about yourself. Age, sex, location, why you want to be disciplined.
I am 20 female and from the uk
I want to be disciplined because I was recently given a fine for speeding and I think I need to be disciplined for it
How much were you over the limit by? And how much were you fined?

I need your likes, dislikes and limits.
I was over the limit by 12 and I was Fined 100

My likes are submission and spanking and discipline
My dislikes are corner time , humiliation
My limits are public and illegal and pictures
You were fined for speeding. You do not say what the limit you broke was but you were 12mph over it. If this was a 30 you were doing 42mph, which is grossly irresponsible but if you were on a motorway you could have been doing 82mph in relative safety.

Regardless of what the actual limit was, you broke the law. You've paid a fixed penalty notice of £100, which as you know comes with 3 penalty points on your licence. It does you some credit that you admitted your criminal offence at the first available opportunity but in my judgment that is cancelled out by the police not recommending you for a speeding awareness course, meaning they believed your driving was too reckless for retraining. While it is a good thing for the criminal justice system that you didn't contest the fine in court, meaning you haven't wasted the time of a judge, that has clearly left you feeling that you deserve to be properly punished.

Speeding is a crime. You have committed a crime. If you were speeding in a residential area your crime could have caused a child to be killed or to suffer life-changing injuries. Speeding on a dual carriageway or motorway is proportionately less dangerous to society as a whole but the speed limits are imposed for a reason. As a young driver you are less well equipped to judge the safety of your speed than an older, experienced road user. That is why traffic planners, highways agencies and the police consult on appropriate speed limits for particular roads. You are nowhere near as well informed as these agencies, who act in the public interest to protect us all.

Your behaviour requires punishing, as much to soothe your own guilt as to properly inflict on you what you rightly deserve. Speeding is a crime with potentially lethal consequences. It follows that your punishment should be appropriately severe. I have already summarised the aggravating and mitigating factors for you. I impose a spanking to the bare buttocks of six dozen strokes (72), to be delivered using a paddle or similar item (a sandal or phone charger cable will do if you have nothing else). Administer these in sets of 12 with a 30 second break between sets. When finished you will write the words "punished for speeding" on your lower belly in marker pen before taking five minutes of corner time with your hands on your head, your freshly spanked arse on display and your nose touching the wall. Report back in detail how this goes.
Having read her chastisement and punishment Riya failed to reply. One of the less good parts of online discipline is that some will take and take and take and give noting in return, even when being punished at their own request.

I am still judging those will engage fully in the discipline process, which includes delivering a proper report. See previous page for examples.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote