View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 03:46 PM   #133
Yachiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Sleep with the smallest plug in your butt. In the morning, take it out, go to the bathroom if you must, then insert your slink all the way. I want you to go about your daily activities with this extra thing in you for as long as you can. When you cannot take it anymore, spank both your cheeks at least ten times, hard. Before you take out the slink, a sound of your choice must be in your urethra. Take out the slink and admire your wrecked hole in the mirror.
Never slept with a plug before so it took some time to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. It didn't have any effect on the quality or time of the sleep. The edges of the foot of the plug are not really rounded so they dug in my cheeks and I woke up with a painful butt. I managed to keep my slink in for 3 hours. It was really hard to keep it in since it isn't really designed to be a long term plug. You have to actively clench it in place. The spanking hurt because my butt was really sore from the first plug and constant clenching. I put sound#10 in my urethra since that's the biggest I can take and pulled out the plug. Despite being plugged for so long I didn't gape. I think it was because of the constant clenching my anus wasn't relaxed enough.

The idea was really fun, but it seems like my toys aren't that fit for long wear (or I need more training), so the actual experience wasn't as fun as it could have been.
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote