View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 03:24 PM   #522
Sassy0ne

1. Laying or kneeling? Laying - Kneeling bothers my knees to much to keep me in a submissive mindset
2. Bondage or orgasm control? Bondage - Orgasm control doesn’t do anything for me since I cant (physically) have one anyway. Plus I love being bound and feeling helpless
3. Ass or boobs? Ass - Just what I like
4. Dick or vagina? Dick - I prefer men and they have dicks not saying I wouldn’t ever give vagina a try
5. Dom or sub? Well I prefer Doms but I prefer to be a sub
6. Denial or forced? I assume you are talking about Orgasms but since thats not an option for me I am going to answer a little differently. I prefer play that involves force and feeling like I am being forced
7. Hypnosis or extreme pain? Both intrigue me but since I have never been under hypnosis I am going to say Extreme Pain. As long as its sexual I am going to enjoy it.
8. Collars or cuffs? Another hard one. I like seeing and feeling a collar or something like that when I am owned. Cuff can be fun too but if I have to pick one and only one forever I guess I’ll pick a collar
9. Scat or blood? Blood - I dont want anything to do with scat and needle play intrigues me
10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys? Toy - I do not like my hands to be dirty
11. Get messy with food or mud? food
12. Lots of sex or just in moderation? Moderation. - I get overwhelmed and then its not fun anymore
13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions? Both have a place but crazy sessions are more fun
14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements? I dont typically do the spanking but if I have to choose I would say an implement
15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements? Hand - its more intimate
16. Anal: giving or receiving? Receiving - particularly when I feel like I have no choice but to accept it
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote