Thread: Sabrina
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 04:39 AM   #22
bondage bunny

About half an hour later Becky Tammy and Sabrina was still sitting around the fire pit drinking their coffees after finishing their dinner that Sabrina had cooked them. “That was nice Sabrina, you are such a good cook both Tammy and Becky said to her as they picked up the plates and washed them in a small bucket full of warm water.

“I will be back shortly” said Becky as she went into the tent and came back to the fire pit with a pair of white cotton panties with blue lace around the waistband and a tiny black bow on the front of them then proceeded to handed them to Sabrina. “I want you to wear these panties under your shirt instead of nothing at all, we have plans for you in your panties later when Jenny returns and it will be fun for all of us. Well maybe you won’t like what we are planning but bad luck because we think it’s about time you tried some new humiliating things for us.” Becky said to her with a cheeky grin on her face.

Here we go Sabrina thought thinking she was going to have to humiliate herself in front of a new girl because both Becky and Tammy liked her and wanted her to participate in whatever devious games and things they had in mind and when they put their minds together they could come up with some bad situations.

“OK” SAID Sabrina standing up and sliding them up her legs and in position for whatever they had planned for her.

“During your stay here in the campgrounds you cannot say no to any request or task of any kind any of us give you and you will do it strait a way without hesitation no matter where you are or who’s around and when we play truth or dare later you cannot pick truth a bad dare for the whole game. You must pick dare every time.”

Jenny returned about fifteen minutes and sat down at the fire pit where Becky had set up a table with chips and bottles of wine. “Have some chips” Becky said to her then handed her a glass of wine. “Thanks Becky, I don’t normally drink apart from a couple of times at a sleepover.”

“Did you like it? Tammy asked her looking at Becky’s smile on her face.” Yes I did, but I was worried my parents would have found out. I never have much fun when they are around but my sister’s cool, she doesn’t mind and turns a blind eye for me.” Jenny replied as she sipped the wine.

If you don’t have to be back at your camp until late your welcome to stay here and watch some DVD’s with us, we have out portable TV and DVD player we will set up on the other table and a wide selection of DVD’S to watch.” Tammy asked Jenny who was getting excited over the idea. “OK, she replied then she pulled her mobile phone out of her pocket and called her big sister to ask if she could stay late and watch some DVD’S with her new friends. “It’s OK I’m aloud to stay out as late as I like tonight so we can watch some DVD’S with you.”

It’s was still two hours before dark and things were going as planned for Becky and Tammy. They had gone to the car and returned with the TV and the DVD player and set it up on a big tree stump that had been cut down to make a table then they sat next to Jenny and Sabrina drinking wine and chatting as Jenny got more comfortable with each glass of wine she was served.

“Do you like playing sleepover type games?” Becky asked Jenny.
“Yes, I have played them with friends at sleepovers and love playing them whenever I am invited to sleepovers.” Replied Jenny “OK then we should have a game of something until later when we can start our movie night later.”

“I’ve got a suggestion for a game” Tammy said to them, how about truth or dare?” Now the wine was affecting Jenny the idea of playing truth or dare with her new friends was something she wanted to do and she agreed to play the game for a while then they all moved positions around the fire pit so they were all facing each other to start the game.

“I’ll go first” said Becky looking around at the others and deciding to start with Tammy so as to not scare Jenny off and show her that others are willing to go first. “OK Tammy, truth or dare?”

“Dare” replied Tammy as she looked at Becky and knew what she was up to.
“I dare you to play with your boobs over your t-shirt for one minute.” Looking down at her t-shirt then back at Becky she took both her hands and placed one on each of her boobs and started to rub them. “The minutes nearly up, just keep going for a little bit mare.” Becky said as she started to count down the last few seconds, five, four, three, two, one, you can stop now. This dare made Jenny chuckle as she watched.

“OK my turn now said Tammy as she gave Becky her turn. “Truth or dare Becky.” I pick dare.”

“For making me do that your dare is to do the same but topless so we can see your boobs.” Becky knew that Jenny was looking to see if she would do it out in the daylight. “Looking around and knowing that there was not many people on this side of the campgrounds crossed her arms while holding her top then lifted it over her head and sat it on the bench next to her followed by her bra. “Keep going” Said Jenny as she took another sip of wine and looked at her with interest.

Reaching behind her back until she found her bra fastener then undid it and slid her bra off showing off her pale white boobs with large nipples. “Here goes” she said as she started to massage them around and around until the one minute was complete then putting her bra and t-shirt back on again.

It was Becky’s turn again and she decided to see if Sabrina was going to follow her new rule so she asked her truth or dare. Knowing she had no choice she immediately said dare and waited to see what Becky had in mind for her. “Here is your dare, I want you to stand up and take off your shirt and leave it off until tomorrow morning.”

This took Sabrina by surprise having to take it off and leaving her only in her panties until tomorrow and it was still daylight but she had no choice in the matter so she started from the top and slowly undid all of her shirt buttons until the front of her shirt opened. Then she slipped it off and sat it beside her as she hoped no other campers would go for a walk and come across her sitting outside topless and in only her shoes, socks and cotton panties.

“OMG”, Jenny said in a loud exited voice. “I can’t believe they dared you to leave your shirt off until tomorrow morning. It looks like your little boobs are on display until then. This comment made Sabrina a little embarrassed but she took a few seconds to compose herself then she noticed that Jenny kept looking down at her white panties said to Jenny knowing she was the only one that hadn’t had a turn yet. “Truth or dare Jenny?”

Um, I choose truth.” Disappointed she took a truth instead of a dare Sabrina asked her” have you ever done a strip tease before?”

“No I haven’t but last year I was at a slumber party and had alcohol she took from her parent’s liquor cabinet. There was ten other girls and they kept trying to talk me into and egging me on most of the night to go into my friends brothers bedroom and do a strip tease in front of him but I wouldn’t because I was to scared but they didn’t find anyone to do it and so she didn’t get into trouble with her parents she had to do it in front of her own brother. Her brother was eighteen and was in charge while their parents were away and was supposed to stay over his girlfriend’s house. He didn’t know about the sleepover and when he came home early he told her that if she could get a girl to do a strip tease for him he wouldn’t tell on her.

“You should have done it; it could have been fun for you letting him see your private parts” Joked Becky.

“Your turn Jenny” Tammy said as Jenny sipped her wine thought about who to ask next and then said to Sabrina “truth or dare.” Still not having a choice and knowing that she would be humiliated soon she wanted to get it all over with and said “dare.” That put a smile on Jenny’s face and thinking about Becky’s dare to her earlier she made Sabrina pinch her nipples and play with her boobs. “It looks like Sabrina likes playing with her own boobs” Becky said as her and Tammy giggled to each other seeing the look of discomfort on her face every time she pinched her nipples.

“OK, how about we have one more round each of this game we go from right to left so each person gets a truth or dare, you first Sabrina seeing you had to do the last dare. “Truth or dare “She said to Jenny who was now relaxed with the whole situation. “Dare she said with excitement and wondering what she would get. “Knowing both Becky and Tammy liked Jenny and wanted pleases them and to let them see a bit more of her she said to Jenny I dare you to pull your pants and panties down to your ankles.”

“No one but my parents and my sister has seen my pussy before so I’m a little embarrassed but rules are a rule here goes.” Jenny said as she slowly stood up in front of the fire and unbuttoned her jeans then slipping them down to just below her bum revealing her light blue cotton panties. Looking over at Becky to see that she was looking at her panties she took a few seconds to take some deep breaths then with her two thumbs she placed them into her waistband and slowly slid them down to her bum and rested them on her jeans revealing her tuft of black pubic hair that was trimmed short to fit inside her panties.

“Nice” both Tammy and Becky said to her. “Don’t get embarrassed over us seeing your pussy, it’s quite sexy the way you have it trimmed up.” Jenny felt a little better once she heard that comment the after giving them a few extra seconds to admire her pussy she pulled back up her panties and jeans then sat back down again with a good feeling about herself.

“Becky, truth or dare?” said Jenny as she waited for an answer from her. Truth she said back to her. “Are you Becky and Sabrina just friends or lovers as well?” Becky didn’t hesitate to answer her question because she was waiting for an opportunity to tell Jenny that Sabrina was their slave so it would be easier to involve her with Sabrina’s slavery activities. “Well Tammy and I are lovers and Sabrina here is a lover but she is out personal slave to use as we see fit and that’s why she always picked dare and did what she was told” replied Becky as she looked over at Jenny to see her reaction.

“WOW, I believe you. I’ve read about this sort of things online but never thought I would see one in real life.” Jenny said to them in an exited voice.
Thinking about what to tell her Jenny next she decided to just come out and say to her “how about we just stop playing truth and dare and have some fun with her so you know how obedient she can be and she loves to be humiliated in new ways as well.
bondage bunny is offline   Reply With Quote