Thread: Fiction: The Epic Sleepover(s)
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #43
userposter556

Chapter 11

The next day when I woke up I was still wearing the panties. I hadnt taken them off. I got up and opened my bag. I pulled out the bra and put it on. Then I put the rest of my clothes on and went to school.

I was in Rhiannas English class 1st thing. She sat behind me. 5 minutes into the lesson she whispered "I can see the bra if I look hard enough." I gulped and put my hand up my back and moved my shirt around a bit. "Thats better." she said. Why was Rhianna telling me this? Why not let someone notice so that she could punish me?

The next day I had to wear the nail polish on my toenails. I couldnt paint my toenails. I needed help. Lucky for me I got a hold of Kirsty and she came round to my house before school. My parents were already off to work. Kirsty came in and said "Ok, im going to paint your toenails for you, I wont tell anyone I helped you." "Why not?" I asked. Kirsty said well we werent going to tell you but...if you get any help you will be punished, it was going to be a surprise, but in a bad way. So il do you a favor and help you this once without anyone knowing." She painted my toenails then she left. Nothing really happened that day.

The next day I still had the nail polish on, I put on the bra and panties and then the tights. I put the rest of my clothes on. Strangely, the tights were comfy. They were the comfiest piece of clothing I had ever worn in my life. Tje only annoying thing is that everytime they rubbed against something was when they felt comfiest, and everytime this happened I got a boner. So I had to walk carefully. This day was a boring day.

The next day was Friday. The last day. I put all of the clothes on and then I managed to put the clear nail polish on myself. You could only notice it if you were staring at it. It just shined a bit in the light. I was in Kirsty's physics class just before lunch. She said that I had done a crap job painting my nails and that I should have gotten her to do them again. part from that it was an uneventful day.
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote