View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #24
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Oh I almost forgot about this one!! One of my favorites and a great punishment. This will be the last one I post for you, promise

Take a large banana at put it in the freezer for two hours. Once it is frozen position yourself naked so that you are able to see the second hand of a clock. Now you must insert the frozen banana into your ass all the way up to the stem.

If you used lubricant on the banana multiply the number of seconds it took you to fully insert by 3. This is the number of hours you will keep the banana in your ass. Example: 6 Seconds to Insert x 3= 18 hours.

If you did not use lubricant on the banana multiply the number of seconds it took you to fully insert by 2. Again this is the number of hours you will keep the banana in your ass. Example: 6 Seconds to Insert x 2= 12 hours.

Upon completion of the required hours you will remove the banana from your ass, peel it and eat it.

Rules:
If you remove the banana for any reason, like to go to the bathroom, that hour does not count.

If you decide to wear clothing you must wear your shortest mini skirt, no panties, no bra, a sexy top and heels.
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote