View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 12:08 PM   #8
Abhean

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nachtauge_ View Post
Today in the locker room of my pool, I felt the need to do something daring. I was alone at the time so I just started jerking of and edged. Sadly at that point someone came in so I stopped. I still wanted to do more, but I couldn‘t think of something in the moment.

Thats why I‘m now asking you what I could do at the pool and more specifically in the showers locker room and bathroom. There is also a slide in which I cloud do something in. If you don‘t mind I would like to avoid any visible dares in the main room where all of the pools are. The showers are communal and there is a communal changing room as well, which I am using. The bathroom is right beside the showers and the entrance to it only visible from a little corridor that leads from the male changing area to the main room.

I don‘t have many toys to us for the dares only some plugs in different sizes.

I hope that makes the logistics clear for you if not please ask me if you need any more details.

Thanks for any dares in advance.
How about this one:

Next time on the slide touch yourself and wank yourself while on the slide, but you can do this only once and you will not be able to touch yourself the rest of the day...

Into edging and cum control, switch!
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote