View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 10:25 AM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Chapter 2: Spit roasted worm

My mouth was feeling so dry now and my jaw hurt from the open mouth spider gag. The anal hook pulled firmly on my head keeping it up “and ready” as Miss had called it. The metal bar between my legs kept them spread well apart with the straps around my ankles and wrist keeping my naked self secured firmly in a doggy position.

I felt really uncomfortable but yet so aroused in this humiliating position. I felt my cock growing as I saw Miss Butterfly enter the room.

Oh, what a lovely and vulnerable position my worm was in: ass up and ready, mouth open and lubricated … this was going to be fun.

I went over to my toy box and stepped into the harness that was attached to my strap on. This thing was a beauty - 8 inches long, thick, and a beautiful pink. When I turned around I could see Jaro’s eyes widen at the size. I bet he was thinking “which end is that going in?”.

“Wrraahah!” I tried to say with my forced open mouth. My eyes almost popped when Miss shoved that huge dildo inside my mouth. She thrust slowly at first but slowly started to go faster. I almost gagged as she hit the back of my throat. Spit was flowing freely and I felt so slutty and used.

“Hmmm….” Miss said, “if I go faster this really stimulates my lady parts. I don’t want to stop!”

My throat was getting really sore now. I made loud sounds from the back of my abused throat and then I saw J and M come in. They were stroking their cocks and both of them were huge! “Is the other hole available?” J asked.

“It sure is. You only have to decide who gets to go first since I am having too much fun here”.

J decided he was going to go first. He took position behind Jaro and removed the anal hook from his ass. He stuck a lubed up finger inside Jaro before sliding his condom sheathed cock deep inside in one smooth motion. At the same time I thrust my silicone cock as far into Jaro’s throat as I could manage. His eyes bulged as I held his head. We held eye contact for about 30 seconds before I backed out of his throat and he gasped for air.

The drool was forming a slick puddle beneath him and I didn’t want to get dirty.

“J, would you want to switch and let M take over that end?”

“No, please! Not his cock in my mouth!? That’s dirty!

“It’s your own dirt!

“Yes Miss, but… my throat is so s….” Before I could even finish the sentence J stuck his cock in my mouth and at the same time I felt M enter my asshole. “Hrrrrrrr”.... My eyes watered and my throat felt so raw. It really tasted nasty too… but I couldn’t describe it. M was thrusting even faster than J was earlier while J was now removing my gag. “I want you to properly suck on my cock. Use your lips.” he commanded. “Make sure I don’t feel any teeth!”

I felt so humiliated as I was sucking the tip of his cock.

While my straight worm was being invaded by two cocks for the first time, I thought I would be nice and provide a bit of distraction. As I I knelt next to him, I couldn’t help but notice his throbbing cock. There was going to be no denying that he enjoyed this.

As I started to pull and tug on his balls, I mocked him with “you are a right little slut, aren’t you?”

“I am not really sure now anymore Miss” I answered just before J now pushed his balls in my mouth. My cock was getting really hard now and I was dripping precum. I loved the feeling of Miss pulling on my balls and now she was stroking me also. M and J now switched places and were really fucking my holes hard as Miss was stroking me ever faster as well. “These worm holes feel so good, I think I am going to cum soon” M said.

I felt I was getting really close to cumming also. I felt so degraded and used now, being fucked raw like this.

M & J were in a real rhythm. Back and forth, fucking Jaro with increasing speed. I could feel Jaro’s cock throbbing in my hand and I knew from experience that he was getting close.

“You can cum now my worm, but you aren’t done until M & J have both finished with you”. That was the only encouragement he needed and he exploded in my hand. I continued to stroke his very sensitive cock for another minute while M & J finished at the same time. My only regret was that they had used condoms and Jaro couldn’t experience being filled with cum in both ends.

“Good lord that orgasm felt so great, but I feel like a train hit me!” I gasped and looked at the cum and all the drool and the mess I had made. I had felt like such a slut and now I questioned my sexuality even more. I was actually even a bit sad that they had used condoms.

We worked together to quickly untie Jaro and left him laying in a moist pool of his own humiliation while we got cleaned up.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote