View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #17
DMoe
Distinguished Member

1) Take off your bra and panties. Place clothespins on your pussy lips on each side. Try to clip both the inner and outer lips. Have the pins hang out the legs of your shorts if you're wearing them, this is easier with a skirt. Place another couple of pins on your nipples under the tank top. You are to leave these on for 5 hours.

2) This starts off with you drinking 2 liters of water without going to the bathroom. You will then put on a revealing top (no bra) and a pair of skinny jean with no panties. Go to a public area, a shopping mall would be perfect and walk around until you must pee. Do not hold back, just pee in your pants like nothing is happening. Continue shopping like nothing happened for 30 more minutes.

3) Put on your skimpiest outfit, shortest skirt, lowest cut top ... make yourself look like a little tramp. Here's the key, you are not allowed to wear panties. Now go shoe shopping. You must have a male shoe guy help you try on at least 5 pairs of shoes. Your thighs are not allowed to touch.

4) Get two of those bead necklaces .. like used at Mari Gras. Take one and put it around your waist, then twist the little beads to make it stay tight around you. Then take another and attach it in the back (by twisting the beads around to connect), run it through your crotch, and attach it at the front as tightly as you wish. This isn't hard, so you can wear it all day ... Every time you move you'll get a little reminder it's there!!

Let me know where these are done ... I have more I can give you!!
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote