Thread: Sabrina
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 05:41 AM   #19
bondage bunny

The next morning Sabrina was still nude from the night before as she moved around the Kitchen serving breakfast for Tammy, Becky and Peter. Sabrina had hoped that when she woke up in the caravan that the girls wood have placed her clothes on the end of her bed but instead there was only a pair of her running shoes and white cotton socks with white lacy frills around the top of them because they thought it would be more entertaining to have her pack their clothes and put them in the car then go into the house completely nude apart from her shoes and socks then make them all breakfast. But that wasn’t the nastiest thing they made Sabrina do before going into the house that morning.

Once the car was packed Tammy went into the house and returned a few minutes later with Peter to see Sabrina laying spread eagle on Peters trampoline with her spread legs dangling over the edge so her bum was just on the mat and her exposed public hair was in full view of everyone for one of two special surprises for Peter.

Poor Sabrina had to just lay there while Becky took her electric raiser and removed the one thing Sabrina really was proud of. Her pubic hair. Leaving her smooth skinned and making her slit stand out much more now there was no hair to hide it and there was a new rule for Sabrina. She had to shave first thing every morning because both Becky and Tammy liked her new look.

AS Sabrina finished placing their bowls of cereal in front of them she sat on the kitchen chair and finished off her own bowl of cereal and waited as the others ate there’s. “Looking for something to do Sabrina?” said Tammy looking over at her and seeing that she had finished eating.

“Yes I have finished my breakfast and I am just waiting for everyone to finish so I can do the dishes before we leave” Sabrina said trying to show how obedient she could be. “Don’t worry about the dishes I’ve got something else to show your obedience. What you can do is slide that nude little body under the table then take peters cock out of his pajama pants and practice your cock sucking skills so you get better at it and don’t stop until you swallow his cum.”

With breakfast nearly over and Tammy, Becky and Peter were drinking their coffee. Both Tammy and Becky were looking at the expressions on Peters face as Sabrina took as much of Peters cock into her mouth. “She must be feeling a little embarrassed being made into a cock sucking bitch so early in the morning” Becky joked to Tammy as Peters light moans got a little louder and the words I’m I’m cumming” came out of his mouth then Sabrina peered out from under the table cloth and pulled herself back up and onto the kitchen chair with a little bit of Peters cum still around her lips where she didn’t have time to catch all of it in her mouth.

“Did I please you girls? Said Sabrina looking over at them to see if she could see some sort of praise in there facial expressions after trying so hard under the table for them.

“We are impressed with you and you are learning to be our obedient little slave faster than we anticipated so we are sure there will be plenty more cocks for you coming soon, maybe some you will like and some you will dislike but we own your pretty little mouth so what we say goes in it we expect you to put it in without questioning us or be punished severely and some video released online of you and that goes for your pussy and bum as well when we get around to it.”

“Yes I understand. Are we going to go soon?” Sabrina Asked. As she could see the three of them getting up from their chairs and clearing the dishes from the kitchen table and put them in the sink.

“Yes we are going shortly but first I will get your other clothes for the day” said Becky as she went out to the car to get them returning a few minutes later with what Sabrina’s had to wear for the day and handed it to her to Sabrina’s dismay. All that Becky handed her was a long white shirt that unbuttoned all the way up the front and it came down to her knees. “Is that it? what about pants? You mean I have to travel in this shirt, my shoes and socks and nothing else?

“Well maybe we should be nice to you and give you a choice of clothing instead of just the shirt.” Tammy said to her. Sabrina felt a little relieved she had a choice and might even get some pants as she would feel a little uncomfortable knowing she was in the car nude under her shirt even though she was covered up.

“Here is tour choice of clothing for our car trip today, your first choice is the shirt and I’m sure you are waiting for your other choice of clothes.”

“Your second choice of clothing is your birthday suit.” Tammy finished saying as they all looked at Sabrina to see her reaction. Your choice, now hurry up and decide so we can go. Ever in your shirt or only shoes and socks with a clean pussy and little tits on display for everyone to see through the car window as we are drive along. I know what my choice for you would be but it’s completely up to you.”

Giving a look of dismay Sabrina didn’t want to be on display all day so she quickly put on the shirt to cover her nude body and walked to the car thinking to herself that Tammy and Becky were getting more and more game with her tasks. Once in the car they drove down the road to the next destination on Sabrina’s secret mystery holiday.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 11-11-2022 at 01:53 PM.
bondage bunny is offline   Reply With Quote