View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 02:20 AM   #90
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So an overdue challenge to complete the 6 public ones I was set which was to suck a guy off in a church or church yard and get him to cum on my face and leave it there

I did cheat a bit with this one and met a fairly regular fuckbuddy that I hadn’t met up with for a while and I arranged to meet him for coffee near a church and not too far from my flat

I wore a short skirt and stockings and knee length boots. Tight top (and a coat as it was cold. No underwear and a plug. We met and had a catch up over coffee and then we were walking past the church and I took his hand and led him into the yard. Up against the wall of the church fairly secluded I undid his trousers, squared down and started to suck him. He kept a look out but no ok e came past. He took a while to cum so I was sucking him for a good 20 mins I think. When he was about to cum I wanted him off till he exploded and his first shot hit my face on my left check then the next over my mouth and chin. A pretty big load. We giggled and then parted ways. I walked home along a fairly busy high street and I got some very strange looks but I just smiled at people although I must admit I was dying inside from embarrassment

At home I was so horny I masturbated like crazy and came hard. Only then did I wash his cum off

That was a fun set of challenges

I think I need some more to carry out at work now as that is the title of this thread

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: