Thread: Sabrina
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 12:50 AM   #17
bondage bunny

Sabrina sat in the middle of the back seat of the car wondering where they were going. Sabrina still didn’t know anything about the trip apart from they were going somewhere for a week and she had to where her shock collar padlocked around her upper leg just under her pussy and just covered by her shorts so as not to be conspicuous.

The trip in the car was a long one making Sabrina star to fall asleep but to her dismay each time Becky or Tammy saw her eyes closing through the rear vision mirror they would make a game of it by giving her a light shock with the collar remote control making her lower body jolt each time and listening to her make a noise each time to their delight.

“Please stop for a while, it’s starting to hurt my pussy every time you shock me. Please I will lick your pussies as much as you want me to tonight but please give me a rest so I can have a nap” pleaded Sabrina hoping they would let her sleep for a little while before tormenting her again later which she knew they would be doing as she had now worked out the holiday was more for their benefit and Sabrina was there mainly to entertain them.

“You look tired “Tammy said as she looked back at her through the mirror. “We think you should get some sleep and we won’t shock you for a while but that comes with a forfeit you have to do later so go to sleep and rest for now.”

Sabrina should have expected something like this from the others but was more interested in sleeping at the moment and just lay down on the back seat thinking what they were planning for her that she might have to do later until she fell asleep.

Sabrina awoke from her long sleep by the rough movement of the car as it drove over a gutter and down someone’s long driveway and into the backyard where the car stopped out front of a small caravan.
“Where are we?” Sabrina asked in a confused voice still waking up from her sleep.

“This is where we will sleep tonight in the caravan. We are at my cousin’s house and he said we could stay tonight and then we will leave for the next part of our holiday tomorrow morning” explained Tammy as they took their bags into the caravan then all sat down and made themselves comfortable. Made and cup of coffee.

“My cousin’s name is Peter and you will meet him shortly when he comes home from work but while we are waiting we think you don’t need to be shocked just now so we will take off your collar if you promise to be obedient, respectful to Peter at all times by addressing him as Sir and last but not least you will do a dare from me Becky and Peter while we are here and you will go through with them or else have the collar on permanently for the rest of the holiday and we will let someone see your video you made for us” Tammy explained then sat next to Becky with the small padlock key to the shock collar in her hand as they both looked at Sabrina to see her response.
“Thinking the situation over and wanting a break from getting shocked and humiliated from the video she looked at both of them and nodded her head. Tammy asked Sabrina to stand up from her seat and made her drop her shorts revealing her pussy and bare bum as she unlocked the collar and took it away.

“I think our slave needs a shave soon, just look at her messy looking pubes but we will discuss that problem later” as Tammy told her to pull her shorts back up and sit back down again then waited for peter to come home. Tammy could hear Peters car drive into the backyard and the motor turning off as she said to the others to follow her and meet Peter.

‘Hi Peter, we haven’t seen each other for a while now” Tammy said to him as she threw her arms around him and gave him a long embrace then introduced the others to him.

“Peter this is my best friend Becky"

“Hi Becky” Peter said giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek making her blush slightly as she wasn’t expecting that to happen.

“And this is Sabrina our special friend I told you about.”

Peter looked Sabrina up and down before hugging and kissing her on the cheek just like he did to Becky then whispered into Tammy’s ear “is she really the sort of girl that will do anything you say.”

“Let me prove it to you” Replied Tammy as she turned to Sabrina looking her in the eyes making her think to herself that Tammy was going to make her embarrass herself in front of Peter in his backyard and knowing they had just reminded her of the video she made and the threat of the collar being back on for the whole trip and she didn’t want that at all so she just stood there nervously and waited to see what Tammy had in mind for her to impress Peter.

“OK Peter let me prove it to you. Sabrina! Take off your bra under your t-shirt and then your shoes, socks and then take off your shorts so you are only wearing your t-shirt” Tammy told her with a cheeky grin on her face making Sabrina sigh and thought here we go again, another person to see her partly nude.

Sabrina knew the choices she had and preferred to do as she was told rather than what would happen to her if she didn’t and it was getting routine for her. Sabrina pulled her arms through her sleeve holes and reached her bra straps and undid it then after about ten seconds she maneuvered it down her arms and out the bottom of her t-shirt making all three of them giggle at her Minnie Mouse training bra she had been forced to wear on the trip.

“Give that to me Sabrina” demanded Becky in a stern voice making Sabrina comply with her command. Next Sabrina looked down at her shoes and socks then looked at the grass she was standing on thinking at least she would be on soft grass while bare foot and then proceeded to take them off and then giving them to Becky to hold.

With another sigh Samantha looked down at her shorts and the bottom of her t-shirt that she knew didn’t quite come down to the bottom of her pussy and would embarrass her in front of Peter but she knew she just had to do it as that was what Tammy and Becky wanted her to do.

“Come on Sabrina we haven’t got all day so get them off.” Becky said to her in a stern voice as Sabrina took her fingers and undid the button on her shorts and then pulled down the zipper to loosen them. Next she slid them down her legs and gave them to Becky leaving her almost nude apart from her blue t-shirt that when standing with her arms beside her didn’t quite cover her pussy leaving one centimeter of her slit and pubic hair on display and the bottom of her bum cheeks as well.

“Nice” said Peter who was now in a trance not being able to look away. “You did well Sabrina but now look what you have done to poor peter, you’re a cock teaser giving him a little glimpse of your goodies like the slut you are and we only think its fair he gets a better look so i want you to put your hands on your head and keep them there until I say you can put them down and once you do that I want you to slowly turn around as he can see your bum as well.” Becky told her lathing at her predicament.

Wanting to get it over with and get dressed again Sabrina lifted her arms and placed them on her head making her t-shirt go from covering most of her pussy to exposing everything as her pubic hair came into full view of peter. As Sabrina started to turn around her perfectly formed little bum came into view to everyone’s delight then back to her pussy again as she completed her turn.

“OK I’ve done that for you so I want to get dressed now because its cold out here and can I put my hands back down now and have my clothes back now?” Sabrina asked Becky but that was a mistake because both Becky and Tammy wanted to teach Sabrina some manners and not make demands.

“NO” Tammy told her. You need to learn to stop asking and demanding so as a punishment you can stay like you are until me or Becky tells you can put them down and I don’t think Peter has finished looking at your bum and pussy yet so let’s go inside the house and you can walk in front of us so we can all watch your pretty little exposed bum wiggle as you are walking.”

As they walked up to the back door and into Peters house Becky commented to Peter and Tammy that it should be a fun night and Sabrina should be great entertainment as she needs to learn new experiences over the next week on holidays and when we get home the other three weeks of our time off work. We hope after our humiliating and degrading Holiday plans for her she should want to please us on command and she will not even ask questions just do anything we ask like a good slave should.
bondage bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bondage bunny for this post: