View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 01:36 AM   #83
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday’s challenge was to reveal my ass and pussy for 1min in a high end store

This was going to need some creativity so I wore a very short and very tight skirt, normal top, heels and no underwear. I didn’t wear a plug this time

I went to a clothing store on Regent street and wandered around trying to pick a place and a moment. The longer this went on for the hornier and more nervous I got. But I I got to a relatively quiet part in the shop and squatted down to look at something. This forced my skirt up over my ass revealing my ass and pussy. I spent a bit of time in this position then stood up but didn’t pull my skirt down and took a few steps along the room pretending to look at clothes. I was aware that there were other people in the area but I didn’t look round. I heard some people giggling and I was in the lingerie section so it was other women in there. As the minute came to the end, I was burning with embarrassment that I had remained like this for a full minute but so fucking horny as well. And I thought the 30secs naked in the library was a long time, this minute took forever. When it finished I turned around to see 2 girls in their teens staring at me and giggling. I pulled my skirt down to cover myself again, looked at them, smiled, and said Oops and winked as I walked past. I heard them laughing as I left

I went to a Starbucks, went into the toilet and masturbated furiously till I came I was so horny. What an experience

Can’t wait for todays

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: