View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 11:54 PM   #78
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’m being set a daily challenge by r0ver to do a random task each day for a week. Yesterday was:
So day 1 is

1 museum. C. Masturbate to orgasm

I went to the British museum (it’s free) but I wore baggy tracky bottoms (sweat pants I think they call them in America) and a top. I needed easy access without getting arrested!

I was of course plugged as all good sluts are and although still aching and sore after the gangbang I was super up for this and very horny and wet

I spent ages walking round trying to find a quiet enough place to do this and settled in the end on a seat in a room that was pretty quiet in a corner. Tried several times to subtly put my hand down my pants and rub my clit while looking normal. After about the 5th time when I got close I decided to move somewhere else as I kept getting interrupted by quizzical looks. In the end I did it sitting at a table in the cafe in the museum in the corner. Rubbed my clit furiously till I came and tried really hard to stifle my moans and noises. Think I mostly managed it. I wasn’t aware of too many strange looks but I did have a few

Can’t wait for today’s challenge

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: