View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #122
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 14

I woke up feeling great. I look up at James and he is still sound asleep. Remembering mine and James’ first time together last night, I couldn’t stop smiling. Nothing else was on my mind, but James, and how much I love him. I turn over to the right side of the bed, look over at my alarm clock, and see that it’s 11:30am. Because I was in such a good mood, I decided to get up and make breakfast for James. I put my shirt and shorts back on, put my house shoes on, and quietly walk to the kitchen without waking Jeremy or James up.
I’am now at the kitchen, and quietly get out two scanpans and an oven pan out from the kitchen cabinets. I decide to make chocolate chip/blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and fruit salad, which is James’ favorite. I make two servings of pancakes, fruit salad, and two biscuits for James and I. Since I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat eggs, or bacon. Getting bored, I turn on the radio on our boom box, down on low, and continue to finish making breakfast. I go set the table for two, just for me and James. Right when I finish making breakfast, Trey walks down stairs into the kitchen.

Trey: Good morning sunshine. (sits down behined the kitchen counter.)

Cathryn: (Forgetting that Trey stayed over, he kind of scared me a bit) Good morning (I look at the clock on the boom box, and see that it’s 12:05pm) Or good afternoon. You stayed over last night?

Trey: Yeah. Zacarie is still upstairs getting dressed.

Cathryn: Zacarie is here?

Trey: Yeah. Do you remember anything that happened last night?

Cathryn: I don’t know. I only remember one thing that happened last night.

Trey: Oh. Okay. So you seem to be in a really good mood. All smiley, making breakfast. What’s up?

Cathryn: Not much. Just thought I would do something special for James.

Trey: Awww, that’s sweet. Did you make anything for your best friend?

Cathryn: Uuugh,sure. (I get a bowl, and put honey nut cheerios and milk in it, and give it to Trey) Here ya go.

Trey: (being sarcastic) Gee thanks. You shouldn’t have.

Cathryn: I’m really sorry. If I’d remembered that you stayed over night I would have made you something too.

Trey: It’s okay I’m guessing that you forgot that Jordan, Logan, Kaiden, and Bradon are here too.

Cathryn: Yeah. What all happened last night?

Trey: Because you’re in such a good mood right now, I’ll tell ya later.

Cathryn: Okay.

James: (walks into the kitchen) There’s my baby girl.(comes up to me and wraps his arms around me)

Cathryn: Hey there sleepy head. (I give him a kiss) I made brunch for you.

James: Awwww, you didn’t have too.

Cathryn: It’s okay. I wanted too. This is my way of showing you that you’re the best boyfriend ever.

James: I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

James: (pulls out my chair for me at the table) May my lady have a seat.

Cathryn: Yes, thank you.

James: (sits next to me) So how did you like…you know, what we did last night.

Cathryn: I liked. It was nice.

Trey: Not meaning to get into your conversation, but did I just hear that you to had sex last night?

Cathryn: Shshsh. Easy with the “S” word. If Jeremy finds out he’ll probably ground me for life. And I don’t even want to imagine what he’ll do to James.

Trey: Sorry. So did you to do it?

Cathryn: Maybe

Trey: I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t worry. Secret safe with me.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote