View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 07:33 AM   #68
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is my next challenge:

“The idea is to have someone you trust arrange a gangbang for you. You'll be surrendering all control so be very careful in who you pick.

The only thing you will know is *when* it will happen. (For extra daring instead of agreeing a specific time, give them a list of times over the next week or month when you don't have prior commitments, so you don't know when they might turn up).

The number of people involved and the location will be a secret.

They will pick you up and blindfold you, use ear plugs on you and tie your hands and restrain you how they see fit.

You'll be taken to a place they choose and used by as many people as have been invited in whatever way they choose.

They will then return you home. Only once you have got home will you be able to have your blindfold etc. removed.
Afterwards they may tell you how many people used you and maybe where it was, but the identities of the the other people will be kept secret from you.“

It could happen any time from now till Monday

I have a tracker on my phone so he knows where I am and I have told him when I’m working so he knows. I could be picked up at any other time so I must remain ready and plugged for him

I will report when it is done

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: