Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 03:52 PM   #289
cyclist

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes. My sister once dared me whilst wearing only a jacket that barely covered me (it covered my dick but a lot of my butt was on display) to lift it up and show all of my butt to passing motorists at night (but not too late at night, around 10pm). After a few times of doing this, she dared me to show my butt and spread my anus to the passing cars. I did. After a few times of this, she dared me to turn around and show my balls to them. Which I did. Then a little of my cock (it was still erect from when I had been about to nasturbate when she barged in my room - I hadn't started luckily). I said no at first, that was too far. But she said its only a bit and called me chicken. So I showed a little. Then she dared me to show a little more. Then half my cock. Then most of my cock, saying I shouldn't be chicken because the "snake eye" would still be covered (the hole). So I did this a few times just to stop her moaning that I was a coward. Then finally she said to lift my jacket right up and expose all of my cock just once. I did but then she thought maybe that was too far. So we hid round the back of some garages for a while until we were sure the police hadn't been called. Then she went to a petrol station across the road, telling me to go with her. But I was embarrassed about being seen by the staff there with my butt on display, though it was a guy behind the counter so I shouldn't have chickened out. . So I waited across the road. She bought some snacks. But she wouldn't give me any and said I should have got some. So I said "Well let's go to the petrol station now and I'll get some." But she decided we were going to town instead. Baring in mind, most of my butt was exposed. So I said I want yo go home and put some trousers on but she said she's not waiting. So I walked with her for quite a while. But as we got near to town, I was a bit embarrassed about my butt being exposed as there were bound to be a lot of people there, so I decided to go home. My sister was disappointed as she wanted to have a walk round town. But we went home and she moaned a lot - I ended up wishing I'd gone to town to shut her up. Lol
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, see above.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, running round my street, barefoot too at night.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Only in a quiet field and near a railway track.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, see previous question.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes if it was a quiet place and if they were female.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, it turns me on. If it was legal and people didn't mind, then yes.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Not been naked outdoors for a long time, unless you count wearing only a short top and body paint covering my bottom half on the front. But nothing on the back. But that was at night and I only went outside in my street for a few minutes. Though I did consider locking my door and going for a walk to the local paths.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by cyclist; 10-25-2022 at 03:56 PM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote