Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:26 PM   #11
dwedgie

We walk slowly , we must leave the room as I feel the flooring change, I hear a door open and then close , then we stop. " Stay there , do not move " she instructs

I suddenly feel a thick belt being put around my waist and fastened , a similar belt around my thighs, also one around my ankles, then some sort of harness around my chest and shoulders, lastly a strip around each wrist.

"Lay down , on your front " she commanded.

I do as I am told . No sooner had I layed down she told me " bend your knees and lift your feet."

As I do this she grabs my hands , pulls them together and ' snap ' fastens them together, then snap they are fastened to the strap round my ankles.
I lay there , hog tied in stockings thong bra and hood , I feel vulnerable but excited. A few more clicks and suddenly I hear a whirr and suddenly feel pressure on my chest , waist , thighs and ankles , it a winch and it's lifting me , I am hanging in the air, how high I do not know .

Suddenly someone grabs my ankle and spins me. I spin for a bit then stop. I hear several foot steps . Then I hear Annas voice

" Ok ladies and gentlemen, as you have all paid you all get 1 spin , once the toy has landed on you and you have played you sit out. Last one standing gets to cum. When he lands on you , he will blow you or lick you for 1 minute only . Do you understand ? "

I hear male and female voices saying " yes "

" Let's spin " she says as something grabs my legs and spins me. I spin till I stop. Suddenly a hand undoes the hood and removes it , all I see in front of me is a hairy male crotch , pubes , balls and a large erect uncut penis , suddenly a blindfold is placed on me.
" Open up and suck " says a gruff male voice , older I would say in his 50s. I can smell his stale sweat. I say " stop , this is not what I agreed "
Anna comes over and whispers " I don't think you are in a position to argue, open up and suck him off or your balls will be squeezed til you open up and then he will face fuck you til he shoots his load down your throat!"
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: