View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 10:13 PM   #67
Emily22
getDare Succubus

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
Yes, it's worth it
2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
confetti, at least you can clean it up, glitter never goes away lol
3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
I live in North America so probably until I could save up enough money to get to France, so definitely a long time
4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I'm not sure who I would let decide my bedtime...If I chose someone else's bedtime, I'd probably end up being really nice
5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
No, I have family stuff to do tomorrow
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
Probably wedgies, and yes
7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
Not sure, I'd have to think about that. Depends how much it paid
8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Tough choice, my first instinct is to say neither...
9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
6 inch heels
10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Nope!
11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
Doing a bra-connection wedgie dare right now, so can't be fully naked
12. What percent dom/sub are you?
Definitely sub, I'm really bad a being a dom
13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Yes because I never swear
14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Why is my mind blank right now!?...I would say one I was given for sure though, I'm not always the best at coming up with creative dares for other people
15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Not really but one memory comes to mind. I had been on gd for a bit before going for driving practice with a friend of my dad's who I know. I was parallel parking and he said he would go easy on me and have me park behind a car instead of the truck down the street. I messed up and he said, "I'm going to punish you". In the few seconds before he continued it was kind of like 'what is he going to do?'. Then he made me parallel park behind the truck down the street. Super random but that's what comes to mind.
16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
I thought about this one for a bit but I honestly don't know

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote