Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 02:16 PM   #10
dwedgie

The next day I dress and make my way to hers , I m sure everyone looked at me , they probably didn't notice but I was paranoid.

I arrive and ring the door bell , after a minute seone answers , but it's not Anna. " You must be here for mistress " says the girl. She is chubby , long mousey hair , wearing a maids uniform . " Do you know the way ? " She asks.

" Yes " I reply

" Best you go in Miss"

I make my way upstairs , Anna meets me at the top. She is wearing a black PVC catsuit.

" You are going to learn what it's like to be a girl " she says . " Follow me" she leads me to a different room . In this room is a chaise lounge and a glass fronted cabinet. The cabinet appears to contain varying vibrators, butt plugs and strapons .

" You look convincing, how comfortable are you? " She asks

" Not to bad mistress, the thong is annoying tho"

"That's the least of your concerns " she replies.
" Sit there " she says pointing to a small stool in the corner o had not seen, as she walks to the cabinate and opens it. She selects a medium sized realistic penis shaped vibrator and passes it to me saying " give this a BJ"

I place it in my mouth and simulate giving it a bj, " all the way in " she says , after a few minutes she tells me to stop.

"Good , but now for something a bit bigger " she says passinf me a larger one .
I started giving it a bj , everytime it hit the back of my throat I gagged. After a few minutes she again told me to stop.

She walks over to me and takes the vibrator from me.

" As you are a naughty girl , take off that dress and shoes " she says

" Yes mistress " I reply as I remove the shoes ( which was a relief ) followed by the dress . As I stood there in stockings and matching bra / thong set I realized the thong is not containing me ! I go to tuck it in " STOP" she shouts angrily, " what do you think you are doing " she asks

" Sorry , just putting it back " I reply.

" You can do it in a minute , now bend over and touch the floor " she instructs.

I do as I am told , conscious my cheeks are totally exposed .

Suddenly she kicks me between the legs from behind , I crumple into a heap on the floor.

I am suddenly aware that someone else is in the room with us , it was the maid. Anna talks to her" Linda, this is Dave , we need to give him lessons on what it's like being a girl"

" Ok Anna , what are we doing " she replied.

Anna answered , " he has done cock sucking , as he doesn't have a pussy , a bit of anal I think "

" Wait no " i say " I'm not gay"

Instantly she stopped and looked at me.

" Stand on the corner , facing the wall " she says,

After a pause she says " time to learn some respect"

She gets something out of the cupboard , stands behind me and puts a mask over my head , I can not see anything , she fastens the back of it , then I feel her fasten a strap under my chin , I can not open my mouth .

" If you do not say what you should , you won't talk" she says

" Turn around " she says

I turn to where I think she is . Someone roughly grabs the front of the thong and my penis, pulling me " this way " she says .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: