View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 03:36 AM   #11
HornyTraveler

Part 3

I looked around my room, to my right was Lucy, her hair damp from sweat and sweat beads were running down her face after she and my sister just put on a amazing show. My eyes moved down her body to her beautiful pussy, which was once covered up by her panties and shorts before her performance. To my right sat Sasha, she had a devilish smile on her face, curious as to see how I would react after she dared me to clean up her face of her friend's juices. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited, but truth is I have never been this turned on in my life. The fact that Sasha was my own blood was at the back of my mind, but I did wonder how far we would go tonight and also how far is to far. Before tonight I would've only ever dreamt of doing such things, but here I am, about to lick Lucy's juices off of Sasha's face.

“Ahem.” My sister's voice shot me back to reality. “You're not thinking of backing out are you bro?” “Of course not!” “Well get to it then Steph!” My sister beckoned me towards her, my heart was racing I knew that as soon as my tounge connected with her face our life as your average siblings would be over. I was extremely turned on.

I crawled over to Sasha and looked into her eyes. My heart was racing, I was unsure on how to go about it. “It's alright bro, no need to be nervous.” My sister reassured me. I stuck out my tounge and brought it to my sister's cheek, I was instantly struck by the flavour of Lucy's juices and continued to move my tounge up my sister's face to her forehead, collecting all of Lucy's juices into the back of my throat before swallowing, “How does my pussy taste?” Lucy giggled while watching intently, “Like heaven on earth.” I started licking Sasha on the other side of her face, starting at the bottom and dragging my tounge to the top while collecting Lucy's pussy juice.

My sister's breathing increased as she stared into my eyes. I decided to be more direct and started licking around her chin then slowly moved my tounge up the middle of her face – sliding my tounge over her lips ever so briefly. I continued past her lips and over her nose, stopping at her forehead once again, which Sasha must've found ticklish as she let out a quiet giggle. I sped up my actions and started licking Sasha's face all over, replacing Lucy's juices with my saliva. Sasha was extremely turned on as her beathing turned to panting and her hand had found it's way to her shorts, she started rubbing her pussy over the fabric of her shorts which cause her panting to turn to soft moans. After another minute of licking her face I pulled back, satisfied with my job, to see Sasha's face shining with my saliva.

“I think you forgot a spot.” Sasha said as she grabbed my face and brought it to hers while forcing her tounge into my mouth. I had forgotten about this part of the dare so it came as a suprise, nevertheless I returned the gesture and stuck my tounge into her mouth, intertwining out tounges and swapping saliva. My sisters saliva filled my mouth which still tasted strongly of Lucy. I was hoping this moment would last forever but it ended as quickly as it started as my sister pulled away.

“Thanks bro, now im really horny.” Sasha jokingly said. “I should be the one thanking you sis! That was unbelievably hot.” “Awwh stop it.” Shasha flirted before giving me a quick peck on the lips. “I aint ever seen any siblings like youse!” Joked Lucy, causing Sasha and I to look at each other before bursting out in laughter. “Nah I suppose that's not something siblings would normally do” Sasha laughed. “Well fuck, dont let my stop youse, that was really hot im already soaking again!“

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: