View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 10:27 PM   #70
somekindofcreature
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Thank you for replying.

Following is your task:

You should start this dare wearing your ears while have a full bladder. Wrap your tits tightly with the saran warps.

Since you called 1, which is not your lucky number. Yours is 3. (Can you figure out why? ;D) You will be not allowed to go pee.

You will sit on your chair, with magic want vibrator underneath you. Turn it to a speed that is teasing and can make you edge but cannot make you cum for a while. When all set, start reading the new book you got out loud. Try not make mistakes and pauses for too long. You should read it for 30 minutes or you reached your first edge. IF you are to edge, hold it as long as you can.

Then when the timer is up, i want you to get off the chair and lick everything clean. That include your chair and your wand (Wand should be off when you are not sitting on it).

When licked clean, you may sit on your chair again. wear your gag and turn on the vibe to high while sit on it. Cuff yourself up while you cum. You may cum up to three times.

You are still not allowed to pee until the dare is over. Hopefully you don't make a mess
Thank you for the funishment. Sorry it took me so long to complete this. I've been busy, but I was finally able to do this today.

I put on my ears first thing this morning because they're fun to wear and I'll take any excuse to, and I skipped my normal morning trip to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and had a glass of water even though I already needed to pee.

I wasn't able to figure out why my number was three, and unfortunately since I guessed wrong I just had to suffer while I set up the dare.

I started reading one of the books I've been meaning to read (The Triumph of Evil by A. Murphy), while the vibrator was on it's lowest setting. I never edged, but it was very distracting, and made it very difficult to not have an accident.

After the end of the thirty minutes I wanted to run to the toilet, but I got on my knees and began to lick the seat of the chair and the vibrator. It took about five minutes of licking to clean everything satisfactorily.

I then gagged my mouth, cuffed my wrists, and sat back down with the vibrator. I didn't know how I was going to be able to orgasm without having an accident, but to my surprise I was able to cum once without making a mess. The dare said I could cum up to three times, but not that I had to cum three times, so I sacrificed my next two orgasms and ran straight for the bathroom with my wrists still cuffed and my mouth still gagged!

After narrowly avoiding an annoying mess I brushed my teeth again, and in the spirit of the dare I haven't tried to orgasm again for the rest of the day.

Thanks again! I hope the report was worth the wait.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to somekindofcreature for this post: