View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 04:40 AM   #13
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Brady View Post
Scat can be really hard to start. Personally I think the smell is worse than the taste. But I don't have a lot of experience!

An entry level scat play could be that you use the toilet as you normally would but only partially wipe clean. Then he has to clean the rest with his tongue. If it's a nicely formed poo then there won't be much if any to clean and it will be more about the act and less about the actual poo. Of course if you both love it then you could always use his tongue as toilet paper and not wipe at all.
I have to second this one here, as someone with a lot of experience with scat this is probably the best way to introduce it.

Another idea is you could dildo your ass without cleaning out and have him clean the dildo and your ass with his tongue

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap

Last edited by Sir Cap; 09-16-2022 at 04:43 AM.
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote