View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 10:39 AM   #6
Sabina
gD king

Hello Pluky

maybe are some more options/variants of what previous described by you and other members:

Hot potato
It is a sequence of increasing task/Rule/conditions, they cumolate untill someone BOOM it and who was last to post, must do it.
Generally they are thematic or specificall subjects

Write a poll
Here who open a poll set a pre-defined set of options/conditions/situations and set a period of time where post is up, and wait members to vote it.
There is some setting like allow multiple choice or only single choice, and poll anonymous or public (the user name of all voters appear at side of what option they vote)
In the text you write for description, you may add a sort of “MILESTONES”
This specifically was suggested years ago from a Dom, and it work in very easy way:
Over certain quantity of votes or number of vote you recieve, another pre-defined or pre-determined condition is to becomme effective to increase risk/difficulty of the basik idea/plot

Cassandra’s “Add thread free for all”
This was idea of Cass, to have a thread the most generic and not specific, to adapt at every gender/role/mood/idea, and where everybody can make her/his promise and define the time of duration.
All and every post after the promise, add something, according to wat is established in the promise.
There is possibility to insert KEYWORDS and if who post after it, may mention it to add specific things.
In this thread, who post may not be involved directly in dares or risk of involve if not want, but simply add something according at the promise(s) operating in the specific moment.
Cassandra in the first page explain much better of me, how this work and is one very supportive member active here on GD, and I thank her.
Careful: this thread some time super crowded, some time super lazy or inactive for days, so not easy to predict how many people post after you every day

I hope it can be usefull to you and everybody, and sorry my very bad English!
I know someone use to read whot and how I write as a form of torture LOL

Take care
Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 09-15-2022 at 11:38 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote