View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 05:27 PM   #4
Lionna

Here is my list of items for the hour:
[0-10min]
Marble #1, moisturizing lotion, 1/4tsp of salt, 1/4tsp of rice, a gummy multivitamin, a rubber band, 1/4tsp of black pepper, a broken paper clip, a peanut, half a crouton.
[11-20min]
A screw, 1/4tsp of ground cumin, 1/4tsp of thyme, a blue berry, 1/4tsp of curry powder, 1/4tsp of paprika powder, a 1tsp of canola oil, a walnut, 1/4tsp of chili powder, a bit of a large eraser.
[21-30min]
A cotton ball, a pellet of ice, the cap of a mechanical pencil, a rubber ear bud, an unpunched staple, some crumbled tape, a caffine pill, body powder, and an actual eraser head.
[31-40min]
Half a piece of candy corn, marble #2, a piece of cat food, 1/4tsp of coffee grounds, rainbow sprinkles, spray whip cream (made with real cream!), some water, mayonaise, mustard, ranch, and steak sauce.
[41-50min]
A dab of white vinegar, 1/4tsp of sugar, a bread clip, ketchup, a piece of chocolate, marble #3, a mechanical eraser, a piece of mechincal led, the head of a mechanical pencil, honey mustard.
[51-60min]
The rest of time I ran out of ideas and used all marbles for a total of 13 marbles.

Overall, I was frantically running around, measuring items to shove down my pants. I basically grabbed whatever was closet to me in the kitchen.

The chili powder in particular I came to regret. I wasn't prepared for how irritating it would be down the front of my diaper, made me wet around 30 minutes in. After that I started focusing on condiments to cool myself off.

By the time the hour was up I didn't have to go. I made up for it by tying myself to my sawhorses and drinking a gallon jug of fruit punch until I leaked.

Was fun. Thanks!
Lionna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionna for this post: