View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 08:45 AM   #45
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So time for an update on me week in Spain with a dom

Probably too much happened to report everything but I’ll do what I can.

Journey over was pretty uneventful although I did wear a skimpy summer dress and heels and nothing else. I wasn’t plugged for the journey but I was plugged then for the rest of the week, day and night and only allowed to remove it if someone wanted to fuck my ass or to replace it with something bigger my dom wanted to insert (more on that later)

The villa was nice and had its own private pool and was not overlooked by any other properties. I was to remain naked at all times no matter what, even if there were visitors. He didn’t collar me so I could get an all over tan and I did a couple of hours each day tanning naked by the pool.

I wasn’t there as a domestic slave so he didn’t expect me to serve him, but I was forbidden from speaking unless asked a direct question. I was not allowed any privacy at any time. I was not allowed to use furniture unless instructed and I slept on the floor in the basement. This was locked but on a timer and every day at 7am the door would open and I was allowed to workout for 1 hour before using the cold outdoor shower by the pool to clean myself and make sure I was ready to be used. At 8:30 I’d make him a coffee and take it up to his room and then wake him by sucking on his cock. Sometimes he’d cum but mostly he didn’t and would then use my mouth as his urinal and I’d drink it all. He used my mouth like this for every piss for the whole week, and I’ve never drunk so much piss, including his friends and visitors. After this he’d shower and I would hold his cane across my palms stood outside the shower waiting for him. Once he was dressed I’d bend over and he’d give me 6 hard strikes on my ass. Every morning started like this.

For breakfast I’d stand in the corner while he prepared but I was allowed to sit at the table while he ate. But I’d have to remove my plug and sit on a huge dildo he stuck to the chair, stretching my ass painfully for every meal. This is the only way I was allowed to sit down, and I’d have to hold the plug in my mouth while he ate. I was allowed to eat his leftovers from a bowl on the floor on my hands and knees. Sometimes if I was lucky he’d add his cum and on a a few occasions he pissed on it so I had to drink the piss and eat the piss soaked food. I actually hated this and it was gross. I came to dread him doing this each meal, and once he realized this he did it more often. I never got used to it. Every meal was like this unless we ate out at a restaurant but more on that later.

I spent a lot of time tied up in various painful and uncomfortable positions for long periods. I was used regularly by house visitors, sometimes his friends and sometimes random strangers. I was also gangbanged several times and tortured in various ways over the week. He choose every item of clothing I wore when we went out, including the tiniest bikini I’ve ever seen, which was white and totally see through when wet. This led me getting fucked by 2 Spanish hunks at the same time one afternoon

My instructions were to never say no to anyone no matter what they asked me

I will detail some of the sessions and a few incidents form over the week below, but I wanted to at least start by setting the scene first. More to follow

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: