Old 09-08-2022, 06:22 AM   #8
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Started the day x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hi DS

Welcome back.

I'd like you to go to the library, HEAR (describe what you're listening to to us), then EDGE. Then I'd like you to remove your bra and panties, leaving them behind some books. Go back an hour later to see if they're there.

R.
I sat at a table in the main reading area. There aren't a lot of people here yet since it's just the start of the uni morning but still the few ones made me nervous x

I put on my earphones and played one of my favourite audios of literotica and its public library themed.

It is a m4f audio in which that amazing dom with his really deep voice talks about how he'd fuck the listener inside the library, between the bookshelves with so many people around. In his story, me (the listener) is stripped completely naked but he is fully dressed. And he fucks her in hiding, challenging her to not make a sound as she could be caught naked right there by strangers if they hear her moan.

He fucks her hard and right before she can come, he pulls out and then fucks her mouth till he orgasms. He then tells her that she didn't deserve to cum yet and he would be back soon and that she should quickly get dressed.

A really hot one. The dom is so good with his words and moans, it makes me so wet everytime I hear it.

There was no way that I could edge in that open reading halls so I walked up to the bookshelves, that's a better hiding spot. I sat down on the floor, put my hand inside my tights and finger fucked my dripping wet pussy xx Luckily there weren't many people around to walk by.

Taking my bra out was pretty simple. But to take my panties off, I had to completely take of my tights and those 20 sec of being butt naked waist down made my legs shiver xx

I have put my bra and panties behind a pol sci book. I'll be back here after an hour.

White top without the bra, so risky. I've just done one dare yet and I'm so turned on!!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: