View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 05:38 PM   #28
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

The remaining the days on holidays were fairly uneventful. In general we spent the time getting back to being friends again but with this we agreed that there wouldn't be any further sexual activity. We both enjoyed it but felt it would potentially ruin or complicate what we already had.

I'll admit that it did seem like the sensible thing but I can't deny that if the opportunity presented itself again not sure I could say no. It did help that she wore less revealing outfits and my mindset was far less like a horny teenager. I mean I've got good control but everyone has their breaking point. I'd still walk around the apartment naked since that was something that we were both still comfortable with. If she had of said anything I'd of had no problem getting dressed.

We had planned to meet Alice and Ian on our last night to basically round off the holiday. Oh and don't worry we had met with them before then to get our clothes back. Even though there wasn't anything particularly sexy about it. It was still hot to me having them returned to us. So the last night came, we decided to meet at an Italian place.

While getting ready before getting dressed Kim offers a curve ball. She knew I still enjoyed doing dares and suggested one more since we'd be going home tomorrow. I was certainly not going to pass up the opportunity but was a little disappointed when she said.

"How about this. You go commando tonight" she proposed

"That doesn't seem that daring" I followed

"Hmm, well if you wore them loose shorts it would" she added

"That would be a challenge but walking around town I'd be terrified they'd fall down at the wrong time" I questioned

"That's part of the fun. It's okay if you're too chicken to take the risk" she teased

"I'm not a chicken" I retorted

Before she could even rile me up anymore I was stepping into the shorts she had mentioned for the evening. This definitely wasn't something I'd thought through all that much but I did not want to back down from the challenge.

After we had both finished getting ready with me mostly "dressed" we made our way into town. I know this sounds strange because I know plenty of guys walk around during the day with only shorts on. I'd done it every day on this holiday but you had the security of a draw string to keep them tight. I did not have this luxury with this attire. The biggest problem I faced initially was that it was turning me on. I had to spend the entire time in the lift down the lobby concentrating on not walking through with a full woody.

I'd mostly done a good job at this but not entirely. Once out in the air the breeze would go up my crotch. I had maintained a fairly respectable semi so it just looked impressive if someone had decided to look in that direction. The added bonus was that it was helping keep my shorts up. It wasn't fully secure and there were plenty of moments where I would hold them when I got nervous that they were slipping.

We thankfully made it to the restaurant without incident which I think disappointed Kim but I would very relieved since they were plenty of undesirable people walking the street. I'm going to make clear that I did not want them shorts falling down. We made it so far so good now for the rest of the evening.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: