View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
adiadiadi

Default Need advice regarding slave's limits

Last month, a slave submitted to me after talking for some time. It was a great match, for instance, her likes and limits matched 100% with mine and we both enjoyed talking to each other. It was going great, we both were adapting to each other's likes and limits but some days later I wanted her to do something which she denied (it was one of the limits) but I couldn't understand why and ended up asking why she wouldn't do it. The task was kind of a grey area. Given her list of limits, some people may consider the task a limit while some people might not. I had given her a safe word and she had never used it which gave me an indication that this is not about limits rather there's some external factor like somebody in a different room might hear and hence it couldn't be done.

She elaborated on why it couldn't be done and it totally made sense because she interpreted my command differently, it was clearly a miscommunication but she was rude to me for the very first time, and I did not insist on doing the task. I told her to come near, told her to correct her tone, and then sent her back to continue with the session but I had lost her by then. I then tried to communicate over text to know what went wrong and how to make things better but she wouldn't listen at all. From what I could understand, there was a lot going on in her personal life that she wouldn't talk to me about because of privacy and I respected them and she was probably going through a sub-drop when this happened.

She said she really wanted to make it work but since I did not respect her limits, I cannot be her dom. This is bothering me a lot now, I have been into BDSM for a long time now, I have had hundreds of short-term and long-term partners but I have never been told that I did not respect my slave's limits. I always keep my notes where I have written about likes/kinks/limits of my slave and keep on improving the same as we proceed in the dynamic. I am currently in a self-doubt phase where I am not sure whether I am good enough to take ownership of another person. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me and whether I should try to talk to her and make her understand that I did not mean to disrespect her limits or I should just forget about it and move on.

Thanks for reading this far!!

PS: I am somebody who doesn't have any haters in real life or virtual, just doesn't feel right to know that there's somebody out there who hates me for something I did unintentionally.
adiadiadi is offline   Reply With Quote