View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 01:58 PM   #1
running_man

Default Add to my punishment for my disobedience!

As Mistress already announced on her blog I ignored her order not to look into her poll about my new devices. So I publicly confess that I did not obey her and that I deeply regret my mistake. So I am here to ask you for the punishment I deserve.

Basically it sounds quite easy: she wants me to stand in the corner and think about my behaviour. But I will do this naked with hands cuffed behind my back, my balls in my new humbler, legs tied together and standing in high heels. Moreover part of the time with the new clover clamps on my nipples and a weight at the chain.

Your part: you decide about the duration. This thread is open for 5 days, until next Friday, September 9, 8 p.m. German time. Every user may post once a day.

To make it more interesting you first choose between the following two:
* 12 minutes in 10 cm heels without nipple clamps
* or 8 minutes in the lockable 15 cm "killer heels" without nipple clamps

AND additionally one of the following two:
* 3 minutes with nipple clamps and light weight at the chain (in the same heels you chose before)
* or 2 minutes with nipple clamps and heavy weight at the chain (in the same heels you chose before)

So your post should contain two lines, one out of the first group and one out of the second group. Mistress will later arrange everything into bearable parts of about 1 hour per day until I'm completely done. The punishment will be executed as soon as the lockable 15 cm heels have been delivered.

Looking forward to your decision!
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote